Paypal form plugin issue

ousao

Hi,

I created 3 paypal form plugin that run depending on a value. If value=A then paypal plugin A runs.
I put my 3 plugins at the bottom of my plugins list in my form. But they are not working properly.
upload_2015-11-24_14-34-25.png
Also FYI, I want to run the plugins from the edit (there is an element which value can be =1 only in edit and this run the plugin with a condition, e.g. the attached image)

upload_2015-11-24_14-33-45.png

You can only return once. As soon as you say 'return', execution returns to the code that called you, passing back a single value. So you'd need ...

Code:
return "{foo}" == "1" && "{bar}" == "EUR";

-- hugh

Thank you hugh!

I've a last question: How can I show taxes using the paypal plugin? I tried using the business account in paypal but it doesn't show the tax in my paypal form....

Also, do you have an idea about how I can transfer money from paypal to someone automatically? Do I need to send money to someone's bank account manually?

Taxes would be entirely up to you to show and calculate. So you probably need a separate tax element (probably a calc) to display it on the form, then calculate the amount to charge in the 'cost' field with some eval'ed PHP.

You can't use the plugin to send money.

-- hugh

I was trying the plugin but it doesn't save the IPN informations after payment in my database. and the IPN document is not used. I would like to send customized emails after the payment to the payer email and to someone else's email. Can you help me setup the IPN. Why is it not working?

Sorry, we can't do PayPal plugin support in Community. It's a complex plugin, and requires a lot of time and effort to provide support for.

-- hugh

But there is an issue here. The IPN is not working. The return message too whatever I type, it doesn't show up in the return page....

Fabrik is about a third of a million lines of code, which we have spent in excess of 50,000 hours on building. It is available free, open source, as-is. The only way we fund development is through subscription support. We do our best to fix issues in the core code even for Community users, but the PayPal plugin is not part of the core code, it is complex, time consuming to help people with, and usually issues turn out to be configuration related, not bugs in the code.

I just tested on my two main test installs, one on Linux and one on Windows, and IPN is working fine here. So it is unlikely to be a systemic bug in the code (although not impossible).

If you'd like to take out a sub for a month, we will login to your site and do our best to make it work. But I'm sorry, we simply cannot provide that level of support for free, on free software, regardless of whether it is "an issue".

BTW, are you outside the US, and if so are you running a recent github copy of the code? I did fix an issue with IPN recently (for a Pro subscriber) which affects people not in the US, where PayPal use 3rd party CDN's (Content Delivery Networks) that require a User-Agent header in the initial callback response, which is not a documented requirement for IPN transactions.

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/2fe8fbe7c76f91e7b64f087dfc630b6a65bff103

-- hugh

Hi Hugh, I apreciate your quick response. I am in Canada and I am using the last hitgub update.
I checked the fabrik_log and everytime I make a transaction, two lines (message types) are added to the Fabrik Log. The fabrik.paypal.onAfterProcess and the form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty

I attached a picture.

The form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty has IPN infos (txn_id, etc)

Why aren't my fabrik elements updated?? My fabrik table with the storage elements are empty.

upload_2015-12-1_21-14-35.png

Sorry, we can't do PayPal plugin support in Community. It's a complex plugin, and requires a lot of time and effort to provide support for.

If you'd like to take out a sub for a month, we will login to your site and do our best to make it work. But I'm sorry, we simply cannot provide that level of support for free, on free software, regardless of whether it is "an issue".

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back