some questions

wangchen

Hi

Could you please answer the following questins? Thans a lot.

4?In the code: requirejs(['fab/fabrik-min'], function () {}); does 'fab/fabrik-min' refer to fabrik-min.js? For other types of files, how should I write? For example, CSS.

5?What is the difference between formid.js and form_formid.js in the directory of component/form/js/? I got different result when adding and modifying forms.

6?How should I use jquery in form_formid.js?

7?Where can I download the user manuals and tutorial videos for registered members, as mentioned in sign-up page?

8?When having timeout in form pages, how can I redirect users to a specific login page? I'm using a plug-in called ReDJ, it always jumps component/fabrik/form/24/login. Additionally, timeout of fabric-list will redirect to index.php/component/users/?view=login, but what I want is index.php/login.

5?What is the difference between formid.js and form_formid.js in the directory of component/form/js/? I got different result when adding and modifying forms
6?How should I use jquery in form_formid.js?.
I can't see nor the files nor the folder in Fabrik
7?Where can I download the user manuals and tutorial videos for registered members, as mentioned in sign-up page?
User Manual Wiki:http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/
Video Tutorials: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials
8?When having timeout in form pages, how can I redirect users to a specific login page? I'm using a plug-in called ReDJ, it always jumps component/fabrik/form/24/login. Additionally, timeout of fabric-list will redirect to index.php/component/users/?view=login, but what I want is index.php/login.
I assume this depends on your ReDJ plugin settings.

4. RequireJS is a Javascript dependency manager. It handles the ordering of JS module loading, so if you have code which relies on some other code running first you can specify which modules you require to be run first. If you look at the source of a typical Fabrik page, you will see where we set up the requirejs dependencies, in the 'shim' in the requirejs.config code. This is a "black box", configured by Fabrik as we build each page and each plugin registers it's dependencies. Typically not something you would want or need to get involved in, except the case you quotes, as pretty much anything you would need to do with JS in Fabrik is dependent on '[fab/fabrik]', so you can defer loading your code until main Fabrik object is loaded and initialized.

You seem to be asking if it can be used to either load or depend upon CSS, in which case the answer is No.

Perhaps if you explain what you are trying to do, we could help with how to do it. For instance, if you want to include additional CSS files, you can either put your own CSS in a list or form custom template CSS, or you can clone a template and add a CSS include to it, or you can write a little 'onload' form plugin that uses our helper function for including CSS assets ...

Code:
            FabrikHelperHTML::stylesheet('relative/path/to/your.css');

Using our helper is the prefered method, as it will handle things like assets being loaded in popups through AJAX calls.

5. It's always going to be either form_X.js or details_X.js (for form and detail view). the results you get will depend on the code you have. Can you give us more details on your code, and what the results you are seeing are. Also, for any help with JS, we are always going to need access to the page.

6. You can use jQuery as normal, except that you can't use the $() shorthand, as within J! jQuery runs in 'no conflict' mode, meaning you can't use $() because that conflicts with other JS frameworks, so you have to use jQuery(). If you really, really want to use $() you can wrap your code in ...

Code:
(function( $ ) {
  $(function() {
    // More code using $ as alias to jQuery
  });
})(jQuery);

8. As Troester said, that's going to be down to ReDJ, nothing to do with us. Also, not sure what you mean by "timeout", are you sure you aren't thinking about access control?

-- hugh

Hi
Thank you for your reply.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/
Video Tutorials: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials

The above links can be accessd by anyone, I'm looking for the videos and user manuals which are mentioned by the following red area. Are they same?

upload_2015-12-3_9-9-31.png

9 How to chose the event from every element to trigger the JS code(such as click?change?burl??Can I just write event into file for all the elements who need trigger the JS?

upload_2015-12-3_9-25-58.png

The JS events in the UI are per-element.

You could write some custom form JS in a ./components/com_fabrik/js/form_X.js file (see wiki) and manually attach events that way, but it'd be more work than assigning them in the back end for each element.

@rob will answer your other question.

-- hugh

hi
Yes the videos and docs can be accessed by anyone.
We did have the free account listed as a column on that sign up page which showed the docs/videos were free. However, that column was replaced with the simple link. I'll update that page to make it more explicit that the videos are docs are available to everyone.

-Rob

8. As Troester said, that's going to be down to ReDJ, nothing to do with us. Also, not sure what you mean by "timeout", are you sure you aren't thinking about access control?

I said that the timeout is the timeout session, such as I can not get the user inside the session, this time I need to jump to the page of my own login page.

Yes the videos and docs can be accessed by anyone.
We did have the free account listed as a column on that sign up page which showed the docs/videos were free. However, that column was replaced with the simple link. I'll update that page to make it more explicit that the videos are docs are available to everyone.

Hi rob
Thank you for your reply. So there are no extraordinary user manuals and tutorial videos for the user who already paid the 20
??

As a subscriber you can download additional plugins and you have "Standard" resp. "Pro" support.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back