• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

AutoFill Plugin Fails after J! & Fabrik Update

ichimonban

Custom Title
Database Version 5.5.40-36.1-log
PHP Version 5.5.30
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
&
Fabrik Administrator Component 3.4 December 2015

Updated Last Night

After Update AutoFill plugin fails without error in form. Checked JSON syntax no changes, checked join plugins and no changes there either all pointed at the correct tables and fields.

Any Ideas??

https://mericadist.com

PM for Credentials

Regards

Yup, it's been fixed in github, we'll probably be putting out a 3.4.1 release in the next few days, once we've identified all the little gotchas in 3.4. Meanwhile you can do a github update.

-- hugh

YAY! A juice site. What would you recommend? I'm currently vaping one of my favorites, a mix of Israel Coffee and Bavarian Cream, from Yaeliq, on a Subtank / IPV d3. My other go to atm is Orange Bar from Vista, mixed with some Bakers Bean (vanilla) from VapeMoar. I can't afford "premium" liquid prices, hence those three vendors, who all come in between $15 and $20 for 100ml.

Anyway, checking it out now ...

-- hugh

And so it is Now LOL

Is all I needed.

Thanks for taking a look. Honestly Im the Nerd side of the company, I vape a bit but hadn't really vaped until I linked up with my current business partners who vape hard core and have owned vape shops LOL. You may have noticed tho that our Juice is slightly less then most Premium Juices at 16.99 / 30 oz. What City are you in, what vape shops do you frequent? PM me your address and I'll shoot out a sample pack, let me know what Nic content you prefer.

Thanks for the quick response.

Will Code For Juice. Seriously - my wife and I get through a fair amount each month. We were both 2 pack a day smokers most of our lives, three years ago we switched, haven't smoked an analog since. OK, so I'm sure vaping is bad for you compared to just breathing air, but compared to smoking ... it's a life saver. Anyway, if you have anything we like, I'd be happy to trade J! work for juice.

I suspect you may have had the JavaScript cached in your browser.

Sending you a PM now.

-- hugh

Sorry to put some reply here but i'm having the same problem.

I've updated from github, and even removed the autoplugin from the form and remade it again and still nothing.

I've cleaned caches and even deleted/uninstalled the plugin but nothing fixed.

Any thoughts ?

Auto-fill apparently is working after update to 3.4.1 ( latest , updated this afternoon ) but now i have a very strange behavior :

my form greys out but i'm able to see that my auto filled fields are filled with the correct data, but now my form is greyd out and stuck on "performing search"

Any help ?

btw : just updated from github, still same problem

Forget it. Is working now. My bad :oops:
Autofill plugin settings changed ( don't know why) and trigger was clear. After resetting trigger field all the autofills started working correctly.

Anyway : keep up the good work and fast bug solving !!! ;)

On my behalf you could mark this as solved...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back