range slider to filter a list

Dear Hugh

I still worked a little on the slider , its integrated to fabrik admin , in the element can select a slider or a range slider and change the steps ,

still not sure how fabrik loads the js framworks ( not familiar with requirejs) so it did it in the template working like a charm :)

https://github.com/manuelTop/fabrik

thank you to have a look.

Best Regards
Manuel

Last edited:
Dear Hugh

friendly bump

I have still work on it , it s more mature now and better integrated with fabrik

I have added in admin element filter
1) step input
3) possible selection to use the original dropdowns or the jquery slider

also now working with
1) checkbox fields ,stepping will be ignored , will be interesting for piping later ( steps not possible and not nessesary )
2) standard field , steps ( o.o1 to 10000000 are possible).

I think with a very little polish it could be integrated to fabrik , but I will let you be the juge of that .
at my end its working without flaws so fare :) .

I have a some decisions to make to go forward with my project.

my options are :

1) maybe you can include what I have done in fabrik.
I think that it would be well appreciated by many users of fabrik a slider is very practical when you have large data. the dropdowns are ok for limited data and visually not very appealing when you have 1000's of options like ( prices & sizes in my case ) .

2) I simplify what I did to limit the changes to one file and every fabrik update just repatch that one file

3) chip in to have a plugin made for my self and the community

sorry if I seem a little pushy its not meant in that way,

Best Regard
Manuel

Apologies, I've been more than usually busy. January was a bad month, a death in the family, we had to travel out of state, so I'm slammed trying to catch up.

This is on my list for this weekend.

-- hugh

Apologies, I've been more than usually busy. January was a bad month, a death in the family, we had to travel out of state, so I'm slammed trying to catch up.

This is on my list for this weekend.

-- hugh
Sorry to hear that , my condolences for ur loss. I am not so good with words , but my thoughts are there .

Best regards
Manuel

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks. It was my wife's cousin, who she was very close with, fell off a roof at work. Only 27, left a wife and three small kids. Tragic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back