Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined

pdsolutions

Hello,

After update the latest fabrik version from github and applied the bootstrap3 patch, i have found an js error in media/com_fabrik/js/element.min.js:

View attachment 13780

Looking into another fabrik 3.3.4 installation, there is no such file in media/com_fabrik/js/...

Thanks

There has always been an element-min.js, it's the JS that handles all the element code.

Can you enable Fabrik's "Debug JS" (global options, under the Debug tab, option on the debug dropdown), and reload the page. That should give you a meaningful line number for the error. Let me know the line number.

-- hugh

I can't see any JS error if I'm calling the site in your screenshot.
After any updates (Joomla or components) you havc to clear Joomla and browser cache to get rid of cached files.

The error appears when u focus a field and press tab to jump on another filed, i have the field validation on.
I have activated Joomla debug to maximum, fabrik as well but i can't see any error, the console shows the same.
Regarding the js file, i sayd i was comparing same route with another fabrik installation. Maybe the routes are not the same cause in fabrik 3.3.4 i have no such file but the form is working.:
upload_2016-2-7_10-4-32.png
upload_2016-2-7_10-5-27.png

... I also saw that the eye icons are not displayed, removing fa-eye-open with the console, the icon is displayed. Wich php file outputs the class?
In order to repair this issue, i removed other scripts, as mainmenu, falang etc... but it makes no change.

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back