Community builder plugin 3.4.2

I haven't tested that for a long time.

Try updating from github. But I honestly don't know if it still works. I don't use CB any more.

-- hugh

Well, I was seeking on Github but it looks like there's no updated version. You don't use CB anymore, but do you use something like CB or just don't use anything, just the J! user management?

I was using JomSocial, but recently I haven't been using any community apps, as none of the client sites I've been working with use them.

Basically we need a critical mass of users using one or the other to be able to justify maintaining those plugins, or someone to fund occasional work on them to keep them updated. They aren't part of the core of Fabrik.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AFAIK the JomSocial plugin works. But I have no idea about CB, I don't currently have a test server with it installed.

-- hugh

The thing is that Jomsocial is a payed subscription and CB is not. Is there any charity soul who can check why the plugin isn't any longer compatible with CB? :) :D

Try updating from GitHub again.
It seems to be working on my site now (with a CB UserProfile menuitem) (but I don't use CB and I don't know what I'm doing there;))

Dear troester, many thanks for the update. It's now working with CB 2.0 and displaying forms and list correctly.
Do you know if it's possible to correct the error from the attached picture and make it "fully" compatible with CB 2.0?

Once again, many thanks for the update.

Attachments

• cb plugin.png
    cb plugin.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 137
Maybe something missing in the xml.
The warning was gone on my site after opening and saving the Fabrik plugin.

Hi all & Hugh in particular.
Hugh, you mentioned the JomSocial plugin works. I'm currently putting together a JomSocial project and would love to integrate Fabrik into it. Could I trouble you for a link to download the JomSocial Fabrik plugin?
Thanks in advance.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back