Error 500 on list date range filter with "/" in the formating

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

Using F3.2 / J3.3.6 with a some week ago github update I'm experiencing exactly the same behavior as described in this thread : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...nge-filter-in-element-date.35121/#post-204036

The only difference is the use of the new format : d/m/Y instead of %d/%m/%Y.

Using "d-m-Y" in the list formating setup of the element makes it working like a charm which seems to confirm that the "/" is the problem. It occurs only when trying to see the next page. Not for the initial list load.

The use of the "d-m-Y' format is a very acceptable work around to wait for a fix.

Sorry, I know I'm dragging my feet on this one, its just that it combines two of my least favorite parts of the code to deal with ... date formatting and filtering / pagination.

Looking at it now.

-- hugh

Hi,

I've experienced a similar problem with import function. If the csv file contains French way formated dates (ie "dd/mm/yyyy") with the "/", it throws a "timeDate constructor" error.

If I use dash instead of slash (ie "dd-mm-yyyy") everything goes smoothly (including translation of French format to the right SQL storage).

May be related to the filter problem ?

Again the workaround is ok to live with. However, I think it is a "bug".

Define bug. We use the J! date API, which blows up if you give it certain formats that should be valid.

At this point I'm really not sure what we can do.

-- hugh

Revisiting this one ... when doing the CSV import, is the data being imported in the same format as the "form format" in your date?

I haven't check the code, but I though we did a conversion on CSV import, expecting the CSV form to be the same as form format (as it's essentially "submitting" data, and the CSV import actually runs each row through the form model's process method).

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

The workaround of using "-" instead of "/" to separate date components is still used on the two customer sites I was speaking about. I have to setup new test to answer precisely your question as I haven't worked on these sites since several months.

On the test site "vessels" you'll find in "mysites", first menu "test", I setup the date and the export format the way we use it in France. I ran an export followed by an import with some new date and everything went fine (rows #4 and 5 are the imported ones). In phpmyadmin everything looks good including the right TZ correction.

I'll drive some deeper tests as soon as I get some time but this version seems to work perfectly :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back