• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Can we change list plugin buttons location?

Jaanus

Super Moderator
The headings part in list view seems to be very hardcoded - I couldn't find out how could I move the list plugin buttons from the rightest column to another place, i.e. near group by, pdf, csv buttons or perhaps inside a possible additional <tr></tr> inside <thead>. If we still can do it somehow I would be very thankful for ideas. The view below looks very ugly, isn't it?
Hmm, and the ability to use text instead of (or near) icons would be very nice :)

upload_2016-6-27_12-23-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-27_12-22-27.png
    upload_2016-6-27_12-22-27.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 291
Create a custom list template, move $this->loadTemplate('buttons'); (in default.php) and/or edit default_buttons.php

I did it, but not sure is it the best way. See the list plugin buttons above the list data:

upload_2016-6-28_10-7-51.png

What I did:

in default_headings.php I added
PHP:
foreach ($this->headings as $key => $heading) :
    $h = $this->headingClass[$key];

if (strstr($heading, 'listplugin')): ?>
    <div style="text-align: right;">
    <?php echo $heading;?>
    </div>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php endforeach; ?>
and changed respectively the original code
PHP:
<tr class="fabrik___heading">
<?php 
echo $this->rowNumHeader;
foreach ($this->headings as $key => $heading) :
    $h = $this->headingClass[$key];

$style = empty($h['style']) ? '' : 'style="' . $h['style'] . '"';?>
    <th class="heading <?php echo $h['class']?>" <?php echo $style?>>
            <?php    
            if (!strstr($heading, 'listplugin')):
                echo $heading; 
                endif; 
            ?>
    </th>
<?php endforeach; ?>
</tr>

Additionally, to make button labels always visible I made so far this change in models/plugin-list.php (function button_result())
PHP:
           $text = $label;
//       instead of
//      $text = $this->buttonAction == 'dropdown' ? $label : '<span class="hidden">' . $label . '</span>';
but this needs obviously another approach (i.e show label text option in list plugin settings)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back