• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

J2Store - Vendor not yet implemented

joit

Hi,

I have different vendors, so I have to assign products to vendors. J2Store itself handels this by having a vendor field. (See pic)
But this field doesn't seem to be implemented yet in the fabrik plugin. Could you do this?

Thanks
Hannes

Attachments

• vendor.png
    vendor.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
I don't know. I'd have to try it and see, but that means an hour or so trying to figure it out.

I've asked @mediaateam to contact you about adding this feature.

-- hugh

Hi,

I haven't heard anything from you for a while.
Do you think you can add the vendors field? It is really important for me.

Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, still in Houston with @mediaateam, and it's on our list to get done before I leave. If I don't get to it before I leave, I'll look as soon as I get home.

-- hugh

Can you find me on Skype (cheesegrits, hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com) and run me through what you actually need?

-- hugh

Ah. A roadblock.

I just went to work on this, and it turns out Vendors is a "Pro Only" feature, and I don't have the Pro version.

I've sent email to the developers, asking if I can get a license for internal dev purposes.

-- hugh

Right now is probably a bad time to catch you on skype so I try to explain here.
I want to make a marketplace, like an app store.
Vendors and clients can register (different user groups).
Vendors can insert products with a fabrik form.
Clients can choose the vendor and buy products.

OK ... I just got a reply from Ramesh (their lead dev), with a Pro download link. He also says:

Vendors:
Currently this feature is very basic (works like the manufacturers / brands). We are planning to extend this after implementing a new attribute taxonomy.

I'll install the Pro version some time today, and take a look at the vendor stuff.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back