Need assistance with a project

JackGoa

Hi Fabrik. I need some assistance with a fairly complicated project. I can get a budget from my client for this project. I need to find out whether this is in fact do-able using Fabrik. I have a very good working example online which can be used to work from.

My thinking is to have a mixture of articles as databasejoins, and some other additional fields. The basic idea is, it's a site that showcases and takes bookings for volunteer projects in Africa. I am currently using Jomres, but that thing is a nightmare to work with and I simply cannot get it customised the way my client wants it to be changed now.

Who do I need to speak to? @cheesegrits @troester ?

Hey Hugh! Hope you're well? Can I chat with you via some or other messaging app, Skype or something? There's quite a bit to say, and different aspects of the whole thing, and I don't really want to post links to the site here.

Hi Hugh, I emailed you the finer details. I'm sure I can do most of it on my own, just not sure of some of those aspects I mention in the mail, whether they're do-able, and if they are, I would just need some pointers. If you think I might need custom coding, is it something you could help with?
I want to sign up for Pro support or something for this project, just want to make sure I'm on the right track.

have you changed your email address? nothing in spam? it's definitely been sent. will send again.

Unless the details are seriously confidential, I would suggest that you post them here - then you might get feedback from several people.

hi sophist, thanks for replying. the links are going to change and i just don't want to mess with the SEO. i have been in contact with hugh and robbie and we're busy checking it out.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back