Error: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

bluesguy

I am trying to debug this problem I am having:

An error has occurred.

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list <database name>: <br />

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\index.php:51
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\cms\application\cms.php:261
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\cms\application\administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\cms\application\administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\cms\component\helper.php:380
6 require_once() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\cms\component\helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.php:86
8 FabrikAdminControllerList->view() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\legacy\controller\legacy.php:702
9 JCacheControllerView->get() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_fabrik\controllers\list.php:153
10 FabrikViewList->display() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\cache\controller\view.php:95
11 FabrikViewListBase->display() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_fabrik\views\list\view.html.php:41
12 FabrikFEModelList->render() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_fabrik\views\list\view.base.php:400
13 FabrikFEModelList->getData() H:\Applications\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php:683

My question is how do I figure out what the query that problem actually is.

The list in question is made up of three fields, two of them are data joins. Each of those data joins link to lists which also have multiple fields and data joins as well.

In Fabrik Options/Debugging set "Allow Fabrik Debug"=yes.

Then call your list and append &fabrikdebug=1 (resp. ?fabrikdebug=1 if it's the first URL param) to the URL.
This will show you the detailed MySQL error message.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back