[SOLVED] Custom Form template | Calc Element issue

marcq

Hi,

Still an issue with one of my custom form template :

I have a bunch of events "saved" into one of my fullcalendar :

upload_2016-12-5_8-9-14.png

When I'm opening existing event from the same kind of event (for example the blue ones which are training sessions) I'll get different values rendered by a calc element.

Lets start with the first training session on the 9th January :

The end time of the training session is calculated correctly (depart : 12:00 + 2 hours (heures) training session duration = end time (or landing time of the training boat) 14:00 which is correct) :

upload_2016-12-5_8-11-36.png

Now lets take the next training session event from the 10th January as you can see the start of the training session "depart" is : 10:00 + 2 hours (heures) training session duration = end time (or landing time of the training boat) 17:00 which is wrong, should be 20:00) :

upload_2016-12-5_8-13-42.png

And the calc value saved into the database is not "17:00" but "20:00" (id of the record is "441") :

upload_2016-12-5_8-20-13.png

As you can see I have two book_landingtime fields, one is called "book_landingtime" the other "book_landingtime_all", the reason is explained into the following past thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...with-start-time-of-booking.44981/#post-232029, but basically the calculation is exactly the same.

I'm experiencing the same scenario for all other "blue" events (training sessions) : Same Form custom template, same calc element and calculation method, same calc element parameter.

No clue why. Further details can be found under "Site Name & Notes" LA NEPTUNE.

Would appreciate your support here.

Cheers,

Marc

Could solve the issue by setting "Calc on load" to YES and by adding the appropriate fields into the "Ajax observe fields".

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back