• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Detail view

Hello,

I have a long form, which I split up in 7 groups so that the user fills in 1 group at a time and can hit 'next / prev' etc.

I notice the detail view shows the data entered is within the same group structure, so that the user has to click next to see the data and as such cannot view all the data on one page.

Is there a way to edit the details view so that all the information for the groups is shown on the one page?

Thank you.

You can reset your groups to pagebreak=no

use bootstrap_tabs template for your form (each group is in a tab)
and bootstrap template vor details view

Thanks. I didn't want to use tabs, as it doesn't work nicely with mobile devices.

Hopefully there is a solution that can enable the form to be grouped, not in tabs but the detail view displaying the whole lot of data entered in.

I'd need to add an option to the page break settings, for form / details / both, and some code in the view to implement it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hey Cheesegrits, Sorry if this sounds daft, but is that something that can be done via a professional subscription, or custom work order?

Just in the early days of using Fabrik to get a demo of an idea together, so please forgive my ignorance in regards these types of things.

Thanks

Yes, I think it's a quick enough fix I can do it as part of a pro sub.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hey Cheesegrits, I have an issue subscribing. Currently when I click on the 'sign up' button, the shows the option to login or create an account, however when I try to login with the details I put in to access this forum, it tells me the user doesn't exist.

The I try and reset the password I get this...

Notice
Reset password failed: This user is blocked. If this is an error, please contact an administrator

I saw somewhere it said that I didn't verify my account, however I hadn't ever received an email and could post on the forum.

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back