• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Add CSS to a list

Hi guys,

I need to add couple of styles to a list page. In the documentation on list styles (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/custom-styling-a-list/) I found this:

"Minor CSS Styling (top)
The best method of tweaking CSS styling is to use a developer tool like firebug (firefox addon) to examine the CSS classes you want to modify.

If the modifications should be applied to one list only use:"

Use WHERE exactly? The Major CSS styling uses templates. I already use my own template, but would rather not want to add every little CSS into it that I need for one list out of all the others using this list.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Arnor

Looks like the heading is kind of in the wrong place. Read the "major" section where it talks about creating the custom_css.php for minor styling tweaks.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back