• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

is it possible to create charity with fabrik

samani

hi
i want use fabrik to create a charity system. simply i want to have form for user A and user A say in that form how much money he needed and finally i have a list of many users that say his money needed.
then user B can see that list and click on each row that he want and pay some or all of money for user A that he want.
simply i want have simple blank field in each row(or in the detail page after click on the row) of list that userB can input some number, and click the paying button to paying that number to website.
is it possible? is there any element for paying? i look at the paypal form plugin but it seems can't use for this scenario.
tnx and waiting for your reply

Last edited:
bump...
can anyone help me?
i want simply use a form B (with he can input in form B) in the detail page of list A(without can edit).
is it possible?

can i use paypal form plugin on my form?
because i want use paying faster from add to cart and etc... i want when i click save go to pay but in the j2store i must add to cart and then paying that.

i describe again more clearly and with simple example:
step 1: user A login and fill the form with mony needed 5000USD and fill some other field such as field X+field Y+field Z ...
step 2: user B do such as user A
step 3 : user C login and see list of users and click on User A and see need 5000USD and see (non editable)field X +field Y and also see a blank editable field K that he can input 2000 USD in field K and press save and redirect for paying.

The PayPal plugin would do that. What made you think it wouldn't?

You would just select "field K" as the element to use for the price.

-- hugh

because field K will be repeated...when user C paying for user A, user A also need 3000USD and user D login and pay 3000USD.
now i want to see the list of paying by user C and user D.if i use field K in the table "needed users" i cant uderstand how much user C and D paying and i can see only last value.

my solution :
create table has one to many relation.
table1 (needed users)
table2 (support users with his value of paying for each row of table 1)
but i can't show field K in the table 1 detail page. where i must use paypal plugin?for form of table 1 or table 2?
is my solution is correct?

Table 2 can exist as it's own list/form for paying, and as long as it has a foreign key pointing to table 1, it can also be used as a "repeat" on table 1.

-- hugh

my main problem is how to show form of table 2(that has paypal plugin) in the detail page of table 1?

You'd probably have to use something like Sourcerer to build a {fabrik ...} content plugin in the intro or outro of the details for form 1, picking up the rowid of the form1 being displayed from the query string, and passing it to your FK element (the join back to table1) in form2 ... so if that FK on form2 is called table2___table1_id ...

Code:
{source}
<php
$rowid = JFactory::getApplication()->input->getInt('rowid');
echo "{fabrik view=form formid=123 table2___table1_id_raw=$rowid}";
?>
{/source}

-- hugh

Code:
{source}

echo "{fabrik view=form formid=123 table2___table1_id_raw=$rowid}";

{/source}

-- hugh
can i set variable for other field too? for example i want get the username of this login user and send his username to table 2. or enough use the user element in the form 2?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back