Fabrik 3.8.1: 1054 Unknown column '#__npl_buecher.Titel' in 'field list'

Roland

Hi there,
after updating to fabrik 3.8.1 I get the error message:
1054 Unknown column '#__npl_buecher.Titel' in 'field list' when I try to open a form that contains a second group with database connection to another table that contains the field #__npl_buecher.Titel. With fabrik 3.8 it worked properly.

Thanks for help,
Roland

#__ is a placeholder for the prefix of Joomla tables in your recent Joomla DB.
What do you mean with "database connection to another table", a databasejoin element?
Do you have custom code there, e.g. a data-where?

Hello troester,
sorry, indeed I mean a join to another table, not "database connection".
The placeholder stands in my case for jos_ and the field jos_npl_buecher.Titel exists.
I guess there is a custom code but I can't find it anymore. Where do I find the option "data-where"?

The join from the table jos_npl_beitraege (where I get the error message on opening the form) opens a helping table jos_npl_buecher_beitraege. This table contains a list of IDs for books and reviews. A single review can have x books that are reviewed. That's why I use the helping table. With the book ID in this helping table I had access to the table jos_npl_buecher and the field Titel.

Roland

Yes, I use concat to display a field of the joined table. I guess it is the field 'Titel' that causes the problems. I will check where exactly I use it.
How shall I handle it for fabric 3.8.1?

Hello Troester,
yes, I had an database join element using the real table name instead of {thistable}. This caused the error in version 3.8.1.
I edited it and it works now.
Thank's you for your help.
Roland

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back