• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Email for on detail page

aje

Hi
1. I have a list of dealers where you can click into detail page. How can i make an email for every dealers cantact form without maiking a form pr dealer ?

2. I have an email form to order catalogs. The form is on several pages as a modul. is it possible to store the url the form is sent from ?

1. I have a list of dealers where you can click into detail page. How can i make an email for every dealers cantact form without maiking a form pr dealer ?

Not sure what you mean by "an email for every dealers contact form".

You mean a "contact us" email link?

2. I have an email form to order catalogs. The form is on several pages as a modul. is it possible to store the url the form is sent from ?

Hmmm. You could try a calc element, set with "Calc on save only" as Yes, which does ...

Code:
return $this->app->input->server->get('HTTP_REFERER', '', 'string');

-- hugh

1. I have a list of every dealer with a detail page. when people go visit a dealers detail page i wich to have a email contact form to that specific dealer.

i wich to have a email contact form to that specific dealer.

By "specific", do you mean you need different labeling /wording on the form, but using the same elements. Like ...

"To contact Acme Ltd. please fill out this form"

I'm trying to establish how "specific" you need the form to be. For example, if it's just a slightly different intro, inserting the company name, or whether you need to show different elements with different options.

Do you want the email form embedded on the same page as the details view, or a link from the details view to a separate page?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back