0 Cannot access empty property since update

Hi,
I've several form on my site and all are good except one since update to Fabrik 3.9
If I disable the email and redirect form plugin it's Ok
But if enable one of these plugin I get 0 Cannot access empty property.
Only on one form :( !!! And of course it's an important form...

If some one an idea ?

Joomla 3.9.1
Fabrik 3.9 + lib 3.9
PHP 7.0

Regards,
Jean-Marc

What are the settings of these plugins?
Do you have custom code (e.g. email to, condition, attachement...)?

Hi Troester,
NO there is no condition, no attachement, no template article ....
Only text with placeholder

The error occurs even with a simple redirect to homepage ....

Can you set error reporting in Joomla to maximum and enable debug mode, and see if you get a more informative error message including the file name and line number.

-- hugh

Ok
so, in list view :
Warning: Division by zero in my path site root /form/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(313) : eval()'d code on line 1

in form/detail/add view :
Warning: Division by zero in my path site root /form/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(104) : eval()'d code on line 1

Then on debug mode at the and of the page there is :
SELECT b.id

FROM l7w43_user_usergroup_map AS map

LEFT JOIN l7w43_usergroups AS a
ON a.id = map.group_id

LEFT JOIN l7w43_usergroups AS b
ON b.lft <= a.lft
AND b.rgt >= a.rgt

WHERE map.user_id = 524
Explication
id select_type table type possible_keys key key_len ref rows filtered Extra
1 SIMPLE map ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 const 2 100.00 Using index
1 SIMPLE a eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 avis2sante_telemedicine_joomform.map.group_id 1 100.00 NULL
1 SIMPLE b ALL idx_usergroup_nested_set_lookup INDEX N'A PU ÊTRE UTILISÉ NULL NULL 15 100.00 Range checked for each record (index map: 0x10)

Thanks for helping
Regards
Jean-Marc

Well ...

Warning: Division by zero in my path site root /form/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(313) : eval()'d code on line 1

... means you have an error in your code in a calc element, so first step is to fix that. You need to make sure whatever you are dividing by has a value. So, say you are using a placeholder to get the value of an element you will be dividing by ...

Code:
$myValue = (int)'{yourtable___yourelement}';
if ($myValue !== 0) {
  return $something / $myValue;
}
else {
  return 0;
}

-- hugh

Hi Cheese,
Ahah! you're right, but strangely before update I didn't get this error !!!
As, I don't have this on my second server !
I take a look about that, I think there is something else

Thanks
And I have another question, so : new thread...

Hi,
I've set the division by zero :)) dummie forgot) but the error is still here
Call stack :

0 Cannot access empty property
/home/....../preprod/web/form/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/ArrayHelper.php:157
Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/ArrayHelper.php:157
2 Fabrik\Helpers\ArrayHelper::toObject() JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php:2052
3 PlgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin->getEmailValue() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-form.php:419
4 PlgFabrik_Form->getEmailData() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-form.php:221
5 PlgFabrik_Form->getProcessData() JROOT/plugins/fabrik_form/email/email.php:87
6 PlgFabrik_FormEmail->onAfterProcess() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php:676
7 FabrikFEModelPluginmanager->runPlugins() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:1303
8 FabrikFEModelForm->process() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php:313
9 FabrikControllerForm->process() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:181
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

I repeat the form plugins work great in other forms, just this one. As I add a form plugin (redirect, mail, ....) I get this error
For sending mail I use :
One default field with : $user =& JFactory::getUser(); return $user->get('email');
And a calc field with :
$expertId = '{a2s_dossier_expertise___nom_expert_raw}';
$myDb = JFactory::getDbo();
$myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true);
$myQuery->select('e_mail')->from('a2s_users')->where->where('id = ' . $myDb->quote($expertId));
$myDb->setQuery($myQuery);
return $myDb->loadResult();

{a2s_dossier_expertise___nom_expert_raw}'; :
Databasejoin (a2s_users) with concat label : nom,' - ',pro_firstname,', ',specialite_list

the data are well set in the list.
but the worst is that even with a simple redirect formplugin it doesn't work.

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back