• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Latest Joomla Update seems to have killed my Fabrik plugs

garou

I have a few relatively straight forward forms for collecting information and then submitting it by email.

During testing I was trying out the Joomla upgrade to 3.9.8 and I noticed that all my forms stopped processing their plugins.

They would not send the emails to our office and the customer as specified in the plugin, and I tried adding a new test plugin that should redirect to the front of the website, but that does not seem to get triggered when the form is submitted.

The version of Fabrik I am using is 3.9, the kitchen sink download with all the plugins, and I was previously on Joomla 3.9.1 when it was working.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Or can you suggest any debugging I could turn on try to identify what has stopped working?

Hmmm. Not seen that happen to anyone else, and everything is working OK for me on 3.9.8. I obviously keep my main test / dev sites up to date, and installed 3.9.8 as soon as it came out.

All I can suggest is to set error reporting to maximum and enable J! debug mode, in the J! global config, and see if it throws any informative errors.

-- hugh

Last edited:
For the emails:
Is Joomla itself still sending correctly, i.e. can you send a test email in Global Configuration/Server?
Did you clear all Joomla and browser cache?
Did change anything on your server (php version, certificate...)?

I have J!3.9.8 running on many Fabrik sites without issues.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back