Embedding a list into a form

murugappan

Lexman
Hi,

I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the treatment has received todate. I have not done the tables yet for this requirement until i simulate a sample. To simulate a sample, i list the State table and when select a particular state, i needed to see all the Cities that come under the State. The Cities table has a field that points to state in belongs to and is field has a cascading join to the state table using this field.

I used placed the following code in the State form "footer" area (Screencap1) as recommended by Skyrun and also turned on the "Process Joomla Plugin" (Screencap3):

{fabrik view=list id=4 sf_activity___lead_id={sf_lead___id} showfilters=0}

It worked only partially. The list showed in the form but did not show any rows (Screencap2).

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screencap1.png
    Screencap1.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Screencap2.png
    Screencap2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Screencap3.png
    Screencap3.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 119
Try with [..._raw].
The list is created on load, so empty in new records and not updating if you change your dropdown.
What do you want to achieve?

Hi,
Nothing works. What i am trying to achieve is already stated in the initial post already. I will say here again:

I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the treatment has received todate. I have not done the tables yet for this requirement until i simulate a sample. To simulate a sample, i list the State table and when select a particular state, i needed to see all the Cities that come under the State. The Cities table has a field that points to state in belongs to and is field has a cascading join to the state table using this field.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back