Deploying new development to live

NickC4555

Is there a method to move a new development (i.e. new list(s), forms etc) on a dev site to a live site that already has other fabrik lists? The only way I can think of is to overwrite all of the fabrik tables, but that would undo any changes to existing fabrik lists, forms, groups and elements that had been made since the dev site was synced with the live environment.

Hello,

I have always used this fantastic method to archive my tables. But today, the "Content type" feature doesn't seem to work. Any idea why? Below is the screenshot of what I get after having set a label and a table name. Loading is showing but nothing happens. My Joomla and Fabrik are all up-to-date, respectively 3.9.13 and 3.9 for Fabrik.

upload_2019-11-30_15-48-49.png

This looks like some JS error or an error/warning/notice in your network response.
Check with your browser tools.

The mentioned method "Content type" feature allow me to move new application from development to production , it work fine.

But if after deployment I need to make further changes in development then how do I move the changes from development to production ?

Thank you in advance

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back