Imported CSV to a list... Tried to display list from menu item in front end...

No elements appear. The navigation icons do show and I can click on the edit button and the record will display. There are 388 records in the table which I can view in the backend but in the frontend list... nothing is displayed. I would like to show just the Name field at least.

I thought it would be a simple csv import into the list then just display it but evidently I am missing some tweaking that is required.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• No data appears in list.png
    No data appears in list.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 91
There is an internalid "id" if that is what you are referring to.. it was created during the import
It does not show in list as well

Yes All Green Checked... It is strange... this is the first list I created by csv import.... I have another thread where I posted about a 500 error on import...
there I described that when I did the import from list import.... only blank records were imported... so I emptied the list. With zero records showing, I imported with the csv import and then the data was there (same file).

I use the CSV import quite often, without this issue.
So you are saying that the data is in the database (I guess you mean that with backend). Can you create a new list based upon this database table? Do the elements show then?

Well the newly created list using the table does show the data
Still wondering what is the difference.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Perhaps the access level of the element is set somehow. See image

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-25_16-17-47.png
    upload_2020-6-25_16-17-47.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 91
If your elements are set to show in list view (element settings) did you override this in the menu settings?
This is the default (using the element settings)
upload_2020-6-25_18-20-38.png
this will display what you are seeing (no data columns)
upload_2020-6-25_18-22-11.png

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back