• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Error 500 using Content type

It would be helpful if you give the exact element settings, the full element name etc.
What is shown in details view and in form view?

BTW: your debug txt doesn't seem to be related to the screenshot of the list you posted.

The report is related to the below screenshot.

upload_2021-9-17_18-4-22.png

I have issues with all the database join elements below.
upload_2021-9-17_18-7-38.png
The setting is what is given by default.
upload_2021-9-17_18-9-36.png
Only Allievi and Docenti elements are joined with the Juser table and have a SQL statement on the Where Data tab. Please let me know whether you would prefer to visit the website.

Thank you

upload_2021-9-17_18-12-3.png upload_2021-9-17_18-14-17.png

The sub-query in the "Joins where" is very wrong. Please use correct syntax.

For what you seem to be wanting, you won't need that complicated of a sub-query anyway.
Something like
Code:
WHERE {thistable}.id IN (SELECT user_id FROM j25_user_usergroup_map WHERE group_id = 10)
should do, I guess.

I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, the issue remains. I still get the ID displayed instead of the name. All the database join elements are displaying their respective ID instead of the description. Any other tips to solve this issue?

Really no idea. Beside my question in post#11: are all you lists linked to the same database and is this the Joomla database and is the Fabrik connection also pointing to this database?

Is it the same in frontend and backend?
Is it in all views (i.e. list, form, details view)?

Do you have any layout overrides (in Joomla template, in Fabrik layouts)?

What happens if you create a new list with a new databasejoin element?

Are all your plugins also Fabrik3.10?

Did you try a GitHub update?

As always: backup before

I have the same issue in frontend and backend. It is effectively in all views.
I don’t have any layout overrides. I use the template protostar. This list is new and all the elements are newly created. All the plugins are updated to Fabrik 3.10. Only the following plugins are not up-to-dated:

list example==> 3.0.9
List filter view==> 3.3.4
Package ==> 3.0.9

should I still have to try a GitHub update?

This list is new
I mean one new list with a new database table, without content type (resp. content type = default), adding manually one dbjoin to a simple table , without any Data-where etc.

I have created a new list with newly added database join elements, and it is working fine. However, I need to archive a table that contains more than 5000 rows. As I couldn't use the content type = default, I have copied, using PhpMyAdmin, the structure and data to a new database table. Would you mind advising me whether creating a new database table with newly added elements would work by copying the data only?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back