• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

cheesegrits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi
    can you help about inlinetext. Actually problem is that inlinetext is works first time perfectly but after another time when i am trying to change that case refreshing a whole page. Actually it's working via ajax hit. So plz help me that what i have to do.

thanks
    saurav
    Hi, I would buid a form with a box including categories in order to send the entered data in the table concerning the selected category. Hence each category shows a table and the data entered into the form should be sent to the selected category. How can i proceed?
    Thanks
    Hey, could you please let me know how to run a cron job on a table once a week to send out just one email instead of one email per record of the table.

Thanks
    Hi Cheese- thanks again for your help. I never reinstalled Skype after my PC crashed several months ago, installed it this morning, so I'm kind of using this as a test. This is Saumier. It looks to me like I don't have a good statement to read the date. The page is at skydev.skymasters.org and then the Check Date menu item. I have played with firebug, but not a whole lot of success so far. I'm still learning. I will also post a reply to that thread.
    Thanks again, Ed
    Hey cheesegrits, do you have any idea why the text tip option is not working on my form? I see the "question" mark image displayed, but no "hover text".

What SHOULD the parameters be in the admin for an element?

Is it my template? I'm using "LightBreeze-Yellow HM01J" by Hurricane Media.
    Is javascript conflicts a possibilty?

I have a fabrik form popping up within an ARI Sexy Lightbox module, which works great, at first I thought that it may be a jquery conflict with the lightbox, but I also tested it without the lightbox, still stuck.

Thanks
    Hi Cheesegrits!
    I would like to inform me if you know how can i change the options of checkboxes...
    I want that...
    when one user select the first option of the checkbox, then shows a field to put something and exactly the same when he/she selects the second option...
    Could you help me,please???

I believe that you can do it with javascript option but the problem is that i don't understand it....
    Thank you very much for your time!!!
    HelloI purchased a silver Program,
    I came in with the username and password
    Under User homepage. In Download exclusive subscriber plug-ins
    Under, for example. Join table data.
    There is only text and can not download the actual plug-ins - this is true for all plug-ins
    By the way very unclear how installing new plug-ins - all recorded video on an older version and it is unclear where in the new fields to the Install plug-ins.
    There is so much information is not organized and very difficult to orientate.
    It is not clear what I'm supposed to update from here http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Update_from_GitHub
    I see in the folder the plug-in installed via FTP but is not listed in the relevant
    In validationrule
    (plug-in is isnot).
    Thanks for the answer
    how do I get a zipped file to you or Rob containing modifications for implementing a minimum repeat setting for groups?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back