• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. mvilela

count the number of times another field was repeated

I updated, but something must still be missing. As my programming knowledge is limited, I would appreciate your help. $fac = '{hora}'; $mydb = Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver'); $query = $mydb->getQuery(true); $query->select('hora')...
  2. mvilela

count the number of times another field was repeated

I used this script in a calculation field to count the number of times another field was repeated. I don't know if it's because I updated to the latest versions of Joomla/Fabrik that it doesn't work. Any suggestion $fac = '{hora}'; $mydb = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $mydb->getQuery(true)...
  3. mvilela

Unable to create admin list module

Fabrik 4 Delta now available for download | Fabrik (fabrikar.com)
  4. mvilela

plugin php_events - email onDeleteRows

Thanks. It was working perfectly.
  5. mvilela

plugin php_events - email onDeleteRows

Joomla 4.3.3, FabriK 4.0 delta 3, PHP 8.1 XAMPP for Windows 8.1.17 Sending an email onDeleteRows I always get the error: 0 Call to a member function get() on null I'm using the code I collected from the Wiki $data = $model->getData(); foreach ($data as $group) { foreach ($group as $row) {...
  6. mvilela

Total plugin formatting box size

Joomla! 4.3.2 Stable [ Bora ] 30-May-2023 16:00 GMT PHP Version 8.1.18 Fabrik 4.0 delta Template Helix Ultimate 2.0.13 Where can I set the box size of the Total element?
  7. mvilela

[SOLVED] CHECKBOX ELEMENT: HOW TO LIMIT CHECKED QUANTITY

Joomla 4.3.2, FabriK Gamma 3, PHP 8.1 Reports the following error: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given
  8. mvilela

Error in Lists "Advanced Search"

Xampp, PHP 8.2.0, joomla 4.3.0 , fabrik_4.0gamma3 , T4 Template Blank I've already reset to vs 4.2.9 and the filters work fine. When I upgrade to vs 4.3.0 it reports error 1364 Field "id" doesn't have a default value. How to find the "id" in the middle of so many tables? attached prints.
  9. mvilela

Error in Lists "Advanced Search"

In lists with "Advanced Search" it reports the following error: "Notice: Undefined property via __get(): _registry in C:\xampp\htdocs\ases\components\com_fabrik\models\listfilter.php on line 625 in C:\xampp\htdocs \ases\libraries\vendor\joomla\registry\src\Registry.php on line 880"
  10. mvilela

after update to joomla 4.3.0 DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin

Copying classes 42 to 43 solved the problem, and the system seems to be stable, so I didn't see the need to activate the J! System debug + Fabrik debugging. There was no other type of alert, namely reference to the table name
  11. mvilela

after update to joomla 4.3.0 DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin

after updating this message appears 1364 Field 'id' doesn't have a default value In Fabrik backend "Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version"
  12. mvilela

Help with Email List Plugin

Sorted out. Disable the "Use WYSIWYG Editor" option. Thank you for your help
  13. mvilela

The "Message" field does not appear nor do I have a choice in the settings.
  14. mvilela

Xampp, PHP 8.2.0, joomla 4.28k, fabrik_4.0gamma2, template Cassiopeia Is it possible for the user to write in the body of the message? In my case I am not getting it.
  15. mvilela

Juser form plugin dont work - id' doesn't have a default value

What is the column definition of #_users.id? (Should also be integer, autoincrement) Autoincrement was not active in joomla table. Sorted out. Thanks
  16. mvilela

Currently on the page https://www.asespedal.net/gest2017/ I have the Juser plugin working perfectly in Joomla! 3.10. In the test I'm carrying out in Joomla 4, if I deactivate the Juser plugin, the form works perfectly both in new and in changes to records. id= internal id id_user = Field...
  17. mvilela

Xampp, PHP 8.2.0, joomla 4.28k, fabrik_4.0gamma2, template Cassiopeia When I try to register a new user I get an error message - UNABLE TO SAVE USER INFORMATION 'Field 'id' does not have a default value
  18. mvilela

error - 0 syntax error, unexpected token "private", expecting end of file

Xampp, PHP 8.2.0, joomla 4.28k, fabrik_4.0gamma2 When I want to create a new element, whatever the list reports this error - 0 syntax error, unexpected token "private", expecting end of file how to solve?
  19. mvilela

plugin databasejoin -

Thank you Troester, it worked.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back