Search results

1. J

Cron task

Hello, Well, i think it ?s easy to answer, but when i am using a schedule task, with email plugin, i would like to send email if one condition is Ok, just like: {table___elementname} = 1 but i?m not able to write the correct condition php code. Could you help me, please? Thank you...
  2. J

All elements with notempty validation?!

Hello, I would like to know if it?s possible to have all elements from a form with notempty validation, just having some validation rule in Form? I don?t want to have Error Message in my data elements when notempty validation failed. Is that possible? Thank you... Kind regards!
  3. J

Replace string in php validation

Hello, Could you help me about how to use a replace string in php validation in one date field element... I would like to return something like that: return ('2016/07/22'); but it doesn?t work...Instead of that, i have 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in my db. Could you tell me what replace string return...
  4. J

Inlineedit changing all my datatimes element (like date_time element)

Hello, I am using Fabrik 3.3.2 and i have inlineedit plugin installed. When i change some data using this plugin and save that, all my datatime elements in that list are changing to -1 hour. Do you have any idea about why this plugin is doint that? If i enter directly into this form and...
  5. J

"Fabrik List - Inline Edit" plugin with diferent actions

Hello, I am using bootstrap default template and i am trying to create another template with these code in /components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap2/default_row.php: <tr id="<?php echo $this->_row->id;?>" class="<?php echo $this->_row->class;?>"> <?php foreach ($this->headings as...
  6. J

Where can i find a copy of my e-mails sent by e-mail plugin list?

Hello, I would appreciate if you could help me to find if there is a copy of my e-mails sent by e-mail plugin list? Thank you all in advance.
  7. J

Duplicated records if speed internet is slow ?

Hello, I have a list with some duplicated records. My form have some validations which one of them doesn?t allow to have same name in "Edit form". I am trying to discover the problem and what i think is that my users have slow internet connections and they are maybe submitting "SAVE" button...
  8. J

Custom link (in List view settings tab?s element) from rowid --> Article id --> sql Query {source}

Good night, I will try to explain my problem the best i can... In my list view, i have a custom link in ID element wich redirect to an article: "index.php/component/content/article?id=4" In this article i have a SOURCE php code which is: {source} <?php $servername = "blabla"; $username =...
  9. J

How to show table borders in pdf document

Hello, I have create a custom template for PDF documents, but could you help me to have some code for showing all the table borders and rows/columns separators? Thank you.
  10. J

URL Filtering by itemid

Hello, Could you help me to have an url filtering with these conditions? -> List=1 and -> (Itemid=37 or esc_alunos___NivelDesejadoAluno)=3 Thank you in advance.
  11. J

When Form returns false, it hide all modules menu?

Hello, I have a form that when it returns false, it hide all modules menu. Why is this happening? Any idea? Thank you.
  12. J

Databasejoin element with DATA-WHERE conditions

Hello, I have 2 lists which are: #Students #Tasks In #Students list i have this elements: Userid | StudentName | Age In #Tasks list i have this elements: Userid | StudentName(databasejoin from #Students)| Task I really need to have a new element in #Students list which is a (calc or...
  13. J

How to update an element list from a list created by a SQL View?

Hello, As i said, do you think it?s possible to update an element list in a list created from a SQL View? I have tried it and i receive this message: Erreur Can not modify more than one base table through a join view 'inscri_bdlfcl.Facturacao' SQL=UPDATE `Facturacao` SET...
  14. J

What is the best way to have a 3rd list using data from other 2 lists?

Hello, I would like to know if it?s possible to have a 3rd list working trought other 2 lists: My 1st list elements (students): Student name | Age Robert | 18 Ana | 25 My 2nd list elements (parents): Parent name | Mother or Father | Student name (databasejoin 1st list) Guy | Father | Robert...
  15. J

Email name instead of Userid in DB

Hello, I know that?s not possible to have an emailname of which users, using User element type. We always have UserId in DB. But is there a way to have an e-mail instead of ID, in DB??? Thank you.
  16. J

How to return a value in list and update in sql table?

Hello, I am using this code above and the "return $name;" doesn?t insert any value into SQL table...it always shows "NULL" but it works fine in front-end. In front-end it returns the correct value: $myQuery2 = "SELECT esc_alunos.EtatProcessus FROM esc_alunos WHERE esc_alunos.id='$identi'"...
  17. J

Using overrides languages (COM_FABRIK_xxx) in php code?

Hello, It?s maybe a stupid question, but is that possible to have an override language in php code like this one: if ($element == 1) { return COM_FABRIK_111; } else { return COM_FABRIK_222; } Thank you.
  18. J

How to use calc element to find value from another table element?

Hello, I am trying to have the same value in elementnameA, like {listA___elementnameA} = {listB___elementnameB} knowing that elementnameB is a dropdown element with these values: 1 - Yes 2 - No 3 - Maybe I am only able to have the same values, but i am not able to find out how i can have the...
  19. J

Where can i find Inline Edit list plugin 3.3.2 ?

Hello, Could you tell me where can i find the Inline Edit List plugin 3.3.2? Thank you.
  20. J

Jinput always returns "Array"

Hello, I am trying to debug the code above and it always shows me "Array" in form?s top. I am just trying to echo the value that is inserted into {fichapedagogica___Alunopedagogicaaescolher}. PHP Code validation: $jinput = JFactory::getApplication()->input; $p =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back