• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. G

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Well done team.
  2. G

J5 fabrik 4 zeta FYI

I am using the J5 default Cassiopeia. Just tried with php 8.1 and just the same. FYI with php 8.2 the list of deprecated files in Fabrik is huge.
  3. G

J5 fabrik 4 zeta FYI

Good day , testing Fabrik on J5 php 8.2 I find the advanced search dos not work, just a blank pop up. ps system headers on and off no difference. Using inspect/console I see...
  4. G

Error log Fabrik

Thanks troester.
  5. G

Error log Fabrik

Good day, I have many instances of this in my error logs - [04-May-2023 08:26:06 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined property via __get(): _registry in /home/southonplants/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php on line 625 in...
  6. G

Print list or PDF

Thanks for your reply. I can not find either of these file, I am looking in /media/com_fabrik/css/ for custom_css.php? Where would I find Fabriks bootstrap folder? Error reporting was maximum when on. Thanks. Edit I have found template_css.php in list/template/bootstrap, renamed it and it makes...
  7. G

Print list or PDF

In all instances where the pdf template is bootstrap I get the errors,when template is div they function correctly. ps updated to gamma 3 and no difference.
  8. G

Print list or PDF

Yes this is original bootstrap and vanilla Cassiopeia template, user.css all rules commented out for testing. Stack trace 1 () JROOT/libraries/fabrik/vendor/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Css/Stylesheet.php:1220 2 Dompdf\Css\Stylesheet->_parse_css()...
  9. G

Print list or PDF

I have now changed the pdf template from bootstrap to div and it works as expected. A bug somewhere I guess.
  10. G

Print list or PDF

Sorry for the delay I didn't get a notification that you had replied. When I set pdf debug to no I get the error Error parsing css file: preg_match_all() failed.
  11. G

Print list or PDF

Joomla 4,2,9 clean install. Fabrick 4 gamma 2, php 8.1.6. Is there any mechanism to print a list? I have enabled the print button but nothing shows. I can create a PDF of the list but I cant do anything with the pdf page,no print,no download, No navigation whatsoever. I have read that pdf...
  12. G

Bug ? FYI

Good day, when I recently updated a site to php 7 I discovered the following in the error logs,I tried replacing it with the latest on github but that just broke the site. I do not think the error causes any functionality issues. [12-May-2016 09:02:20 Europe/London] PHP Deprecated: Methods...
  13. G

Customise element list in advanced search

Thank you so much Troester,that fixed it.
  14. G

Gentle bump
  15. G

Good day all, I have a straight forward list 14 elements,when I use the advanced search in the drop down of elements all 14 are listed.I would like to only show 2 elements,is this possible? Thanks gws
  16. G

Forbidden,you dont have access!!!!

Good day all, Hugh I have done as you asked.Thanks GWS troester I have tried with IE10 /11 FF and chrome. joomla 3.2.1 fabrik 3 rc2
  17. G

Hi Sophist,Hugh,Rob I have just recreated the test site with a vanilla install of both joomla and fabrik.I can see no errors anywhere except when I try to use options in fabrik. If any of you would like admin access I will provide it so you may see for yourselves. Cheers GWS
  18. G

Good day Hugh, No it was in the root directory.
  19. G

Tutorial 03 - User Profile not loading

Confirm I get the same problem,just hangs when wink tries to load.
  20. G

Hi Rob,thanks for the response, Yes i did check .htaccess (disabled it) and had my host check to see if there were any permission problems which there were not. I gave up the update for the moment and thought I would wait for a stable release of Fabrik and try again later.Cheers GWS
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back