• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. futuron

File upload element preview - make optional

Uploading through file upload element shows a preview after upload. Very annoying with multiple files (and multiple upload boxes). There is no option to turn off yet is there? I did find a post that it was in the works a few years ago... Maybe for the time being a manual solution to remove that...
  2. futuron

Formplugin juser still sends standard J! registration notification email

New J! install, 3.8.8 and Fab install from website and today's github update installed. Still when I register through the fabrik form I receive the mail i've set up AND the standard mail So this one: Hello xxxx, You have been added as a User to xxxx by an Administrator. This email has your...
  3. futuron

Add amount plus/minus

Is there an element available to fill a field with + and - sign? Like in shopping carts to set the amount of a product you want?
  4. futuron

List/form article plugin - ordering

I wonder if it would be possible to add something to the article plugin. It's almost close to perfect :) My problem is that there is nothing set to link/map an element to the the ordering field of an article. I know you have a list plugin called 'order'. That saves the ordering in that fabrik...
  5. futuron

Export to CSV - You are not authorised to view this resource

Hi, Hope you can help. This took me me quite some time to figure out this far. Fresh install J!373 and F37 (from this site no github since it's just released) Created a list with just an ID and Date-time and added 4 records. List settings 'Publishing': LIST > Publishing > CSV > Frontend...
  6. futuron

Fileupload image with crop not working (fresh J373 and Fab37 install)

Hi, After updating to Fabrik 3.7 all my cropped images were removed. As soon as I open the form the (fileupload) image field was empty so on save it was lost. I wasn't sure if this was due to my install (website has been around for a while so lots of updates) so i did a fresh joomla 3.7.3 and...
  7. futuron

data image fields not loading in form view after update

Hi, Updated to J! 372 and fab 36 (github) (also tried new install 3.6 download website) After updating the form loads image elements. In detail view i can see the data that was there. On edit they're empty. any idea? *edit: it were file upload elements used for images
  8. futuron

Two versions fabrik component listing

There are two fabrik components when i look in extensions > manage (see screenshot too). Fabrik The Administrator Component for developing Fabrik applications.">Fabrik Administrator Component 3.1rc2 November 2013 Author Information rob@pollen-8.co.uk www.pollen-8.co.uk">Rob Clayburn N/A...
  9. futuron

CSV export apostrophe '

Hi, I have a client that organises a conference for European Institutions. Registration process is set up in Fabrik. The registrations hold all sorts of weird character shit like: Universit?tsstra?e Universit? Ca' Foscari Marcor? Tr?a?ka They must be able to export to Excel or CSV. The...
  10. futuron

Article plugin not working anymore.

Hi the article plugin on a form isn't working anymore. I just get a "1" as value? my template looks like this: <div data-uk-scrollspy="{cls:'uk-animation-fade'}"> <p>{intro}</p> </div> <?php if ($emailData['fab_standard_content___main'] != '') {?> <hr id="system-readmore" /> <div...
  11. futuron

Custom form template example

Hi Guys, I want to create a custom form template. In the wiki (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/) you state to copy a custom contact us template. But in the new fabrik (did fresh install) the custom contact_us template isn't there to copy anymore and the old...
  12. futuron

notifications on local commenting plugin

Hi guys, I'm setting up a form where people can ask questions and where others can comment on it. The notifications for reply-comments on existing comments are working. But i can't figure out how the person who saved the record (and there is an email and user field in the form) can be notified...
  13. futuron

article plugin problem: Notice: Array to string conversion

Hi i've updated a site and now have issues with this. J!3.6.2 / Fabrik todays' github I have a form that contains a repeatable group. In that group is a dropdown 'location' In the template i use to create the article: $workshop_locatie =...
  14. futuron

Calendar visualisation - need help

Hi, I would like to create the following. It's for an overview of tickets for an event. (just the link to them from a calendar widget) I want to see a small calendar for september-october-november-december. In that calendar you see greyed out days if there are no tickets for sale black...
  15. futuron

Tag element broken after update

Hi, I've updated fabrik on a website with today's github. And now the tag element in my form isn't working anymore as it was before. I looked at the tag element. It was blank (so joomla default tag table then?) and also tried with the table that was created before...
  16. futuron

Problem fileupload > crop window (urgent problem on multiple sites)

Hi, J. 351 and todays (31 may '16) fabrik github. When in a from-view I upload an image with the fileupload element. The window cropwindow opens at the bottom of the screen. I need to drag it up and then the neither the crop area rectangle nor image can be moved. Also the close button isn't...
  17. futuron

Heigth of image box

Hi, I wonder if i'm doing something wrong or that this is hardcoded somewhere. But i always get a very big whitespace after the upload element. The settings in the ajax tab don't seem to be used.
  18. futuron

Hide group tabs based on checkbox element

Hi, I have a form with several groups (divided in tabs). In the fist group there is a checkbox element called DAY. When i click on one of the days i want to show the tab with the day (so monday, tuesday etc). I've set several options DAY element in the JAVASCRIPT TAB (also looked at this...
  19. futuron

Copying elements weird icon behaviour

First, we're on fabrik 3.3.2 so maybe this forum should be renamed from 3.1.x to 3.2.x ;) What i wanted to ask/check: For some reason when i copy a form and edit it's elements the icon for child element disappears. If i add a new element for the form it shows the normal parent element icon...
  20. futuron

User form plugin doesn't show please select but renders logged in user

Hi, I have a form in the backend of a J3.3.6 with the latest Fabrik Github. The 'user form element' is loading the logged in user but I want it to be 'please select'. The user creating the form isn't able to set the user for that element, someone else (with the rights) will do that in a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back