• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

This may be way way off topic but any of you guys might have an idea on how to pull this off ... i'm currently developing a site for a World of Tanks clan and needed to get or pull info from WoT servers into some Fabrik Tables. There are many places with info about how to show an page by...
  2. nusilmar

How to apply colors to list rows or calendar events ?

I have assigned to each person a specific color ( through colorpicker element plugin) I want to color the row for each person in list view according to the defined color in that person's data. I also wanted to assign color to events and make that color show up in the calendar visualization...
  3. nusilmar

Huge errors in List Pivot Plugin

Hi there, I'm starting to use the Pivot List plugin and came across several errors that should not happen. 1st If something is written on pivot plugin description, after saved it disappears 2nd Doesn't seems to order the table correctly ( i need to choose descending for the dates to be order...
  4. nusilmar

How to create an excel like table ?

I have the need to show data in a table like display, with some formulas along the way. I have 2 tables : 1st table : Table with persons details ( name , color , joomla id, canregister ( this will determine if this user will show in next table) 2nd Table : Table with person expenses ( name...
  5. nusilmar

[Not Replied] How to connect to ODATA source

Is there any way to connect to a ODATA source and even , if possible , enable bidirectional data transfer between fabrik and other source ? And is possible to enable ODATA to fabrik ?
  6. nusilmar

Import data from SQL Server into Fabrik

This is not a question but is in the spirit of sharing information to us all. I don't know if you do this diferently but this is what i come up with. I had the need to have a table in fabrik with certain data from my ERP ( pending values from customers) and needed that to be constantly updated...
  7. nusilmar

[SOLVED] What's wrong in my query ??

Sorry to bother you all with this question but i'm struggling on making this work and still wasn't able to. What i have is the folowing : Table A ( id, customer, pendingvalue) - a customer table Table B (id,customerid,docpendvalue) - a document table with a pending value per document i'm...
  8. nusilmar

[ Solved ] How to make a query without having to make a view or create a new list ?

Since my background and knowledge is in SQL , and due to the fact that i lack the knowledge on PHP and JS, i was wondering if there is a way to make a query ( generated on that moment) that could show a list or a value based on what is on that query ? Or in alternative, create a NEW list based...
  9. nusilmar

Help, tips and suggestions on my "real-life" application on wiki

Hi there, I'm currently developing on the company i work for a fabrik project to manage customer information, which can be seen on WIKI in HERE. Since my lack of expertise in fabrik doesn't allow me to take sometimes the correct approach i'm here asking all you guys to check, try, alter...
  10. nusilmar

[ SOLVED ] How to create a running total list based on lines from 2 lists

Confusing to explain, hopefully not hard to understand. I have the following : A list where i create a support pack in hours for a client ( client A buys me a pack of 10 support hours) , this is in my contracts list ( id, date_time, customer ( databasejoin to my customer list) , date of...
  11. nusilmar

Need help on pdf templating

I need to format my pdf template to the most possible ressemblance to my "real" output, so i need to know how to pull the following : - remove buttons from PDF ( don't know why but i have a "Return" button on my form and he shows in my pdf) - insert images on the template - correctly define...
  12. nusilmar

[SOLVED] - Can i map autofield plugin to more than one field ?

I need to use autofill plugin in more than one field. Is there any way to map more than one field instead of creating several autofill plugins ?? Since the watched field is the same i believe that it would be easy to have all my maps made on the same autofill
  13. nusilmar

How would i do this ??

Need to make a small app to control customer support contracts, and respective hours/incidents remaining. Started out with something like this ( This is how i believe it should be done , but still not able to do it in fabrik): Table / List : Customer ( normal customer data ( name, address...
  14. nusilmar

[SOLVED] - How to have a field that automaticaly checks changes on another field and update itself ?

How to have a field that automaticaly checks changes on another field and update itself ? I have a table1 with this setting : id, date, software type (DBJ to a software type table), software ( CCD to a software table watching software type), version ( this is all the versions released of a...
  15. nusilmar

Fill a field based on another field ( partially Solved )

Hello ... Need to do this : Have table 1 with : id , software_type, software_brand ( id, field, dropdown) Have table 2 with : id, software, software_type, software_brand ( id, field, database join, ???? ) Need that software_brand on table 2 be automaticaly filled when i put something...
  16. nusilmar

Plugin fileupload broken

I have lastest J3 github on my test server. When i choose the fileupload plugin it doesn't show any options below order field ... Any idea ?? it works on my live setup ( MYSQL 5.5.36 ; PHP 5.4.27) BUT NOT ON MY TEST SETUP ( MYSQL 5.5.37 ; PHP 5.3.10)
  17. nusilmar

pagination problem - vertical display

Sorry if you feel that it's a double post but all the similar posts and their solutions didn't work for me ... I have a puriti III template from joomlart and i get the result you see in the sent picture. Any help ??
  18. nusilmar

How to create a table for companies with multiple user

It's hard for me to explain but will try : Need to create an app with at least 2 tables ( lists). One table to enter companies ( need to assign several users to each company ) Other table to enter support requests by company Users of a certain company should see all the requests made by...
  19. nusilmar

How to filter in Cascading Dropdown mode ?

Hi there !! I've created the following : table with countries, table with states with database join to countries, table with cities with database join to countries and cascading dropdown to states, and finaly a table with stores with database join to countries, cascading dropdown to states and...
  20. nusilmar

How can I do This

Sorry to post this question here but can manage to put this working I'm trying to create 2 applications whit user aware information. first app. : A table of software licence to be filled by me or other administrator ( special user ) or in backoffice and in all the records i will put the user...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back