• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. waby

Seeking community volunteers...

Ready to help...
  2. waby

List php plugin issue

When I run the php list plugin into a none ajaxified list in the content plugin I have the followinf error : INVALID CONTROLLER: NAME='LIST', FORMAT='HTML' any idea please ?
  3. waby

Calc element issue

Thank You. Could you please tell me why it works now ?
  4. waby

Calc element issue

I ve changed the access. Please try again.
  5. waby

Calc element issue

I ve tried with other variable names without success. Please use the links that you can find in the field Notes in My site area.
  6. waby

Calc element issue

I use the last fabrik with the last GitHub. I found, when I create a user for you, that the calc work if the user is not connected. :confused: My site details has been updated.
  7. waby

Fabrik plugin for Community Builder Issue

I try to use any CB substitions to filter a fabrik list into the fabrik tab and it doesn't work. Also, there's a conflict between fabrik plugin for CB and the auto action CB Plugin. If you publish the auto action plugin the Fabrik plugin doesn't work at all. "JInput::serialize() must return a...
  8. waby

Calc element issue

I try a simple calculation : $val = (int)'{tablename___elementname}' + 10; return $val; Then I have a notice "undefined" with the ajax calculation with any parameters in the frontend. But it works in the backend.
  9. waby

Community Builder 2 Compatibility

bump
  10. waby

bump
  11. waby

bump
  12. waby

Hi, When I install the CB plugin there?s a message in the CB plugin management : "This plugin is not compatible with your current CB version. This plugin may still be used, but it may not function properly." and there?s warning icon in the "installed" column. Will you upgrade this...
  13. waby

Wiki has been spammed

you still have into the newest page another spam : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/medical-medical-care-insurance-why-spend-time-efforts-money/&noRedirect=1
  14. waby

Wiki has been spammed

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/special/list&sort=newest http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/password-change-element/&noRedirect=1 and may be more...
  15. waby

Article Form Plugin issue

*friendly bump*
  16. waby

*friendly bump*
  17. waby

Thank you, the plugin make a new joomla article when you change the category id (element) in the form.
  18. waby

Yes I edit with the same user....
  19. waby

Done ! Thanks
  20. waby

Yes, a text field and the plugin store data like this {"26":69}
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.