Search results

1. Roland

Advanced search: Error with jdate on IS EMPTY or IS NOT EMPTY

I would like to change all old date elements from type date to jdate but run into a problem with the Fabrik search. (I am aware that I can't mix the fields in forms) I changed the Fabrik element Eingang from date to jdate and didn't change the Fabrik default values of this element. Then I...
  2. Roland

Fixed Plugin "textarea" with "WYSIWYG Editor" deletes <Test> on saving

Hi there, using an element defined as plugin textarea with the option WYSIWYG Editor: On saving a record containing text in entity brackets like <Test> is being deleted completely - including the entities. Brackets without text <> or containing a number like <1> are preserved. If I deactivate...
  3. Roland

fabrik PHP 7.4 ready?

Good morning, As PHP 7.2 is outdated I have to upgrade it. Joomla is ready for PHP 7.4 so I would like to skip PHP 7.3. Are you planning to get fabrik ready for PHP 7.4? I get "Deprecated" messages from fabrik when I run PHP 7.4. I tried to check if there are posts the forum already but when I...
  4. Roland

Fabrik 3.9: Recoverable fatal error in databasejoin.php on line 1522

Hi there, after updating to Joomla 3.9 and Fabrik 3.9 I get an PHP error on saving form data in the frontend which contains a databasejoin field. This is the error message: Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in...
  5. Roland

Fabrik 3.8.1: 1054 Unknown column '#__npl_buecher.Titel' in 'field list'

Hi there, after updating to fabrik 3.8.1 I get the error message: 1054 Unknown column '#__npl_buecher.Titel' in 'field list' when I try to open a form that contains a second group with database connection to another table that contains the field #__npl_buecher.Titel. With fabrik 3.8 it worked...
  6. Roland

field "textarea": saving entities fails

Hi there, I recently updated to Joomla 3.7 and fabrik 3.6 Using the same forms as with J3.6.5 / fabrik 3.5.2 I have a problem now saving "textarea" fields containing entities or a special combination of characters. Trying to save the html text in the attached file entities.txt Joomla returns a...
  7. Roland

German translation for de-DE.plg_fabrik_validationrule_isemail.ini

Hi, I corrected the German language file /plugins/fabrik_validationrule/isemail/language/de-DE/de-DE.plg_fabrik_validationrule_isemail.ini as it contained errors. Can you please update Fabrik with the attached file? I renamed it to de-DE.plg_fabrik_validationrule_isemail.txt as it was not...
  8. Roland

Databasejoin: second element with a joined label doesn't work

Hi Hugh, if I try to define two or three elements as databasejoin onto the same table and within the same form, I get a database error on the second field if I configure the label as a "joined label". If I use the option label from one database field from the dropdown list, it works. The error...
  9. Roland

Date field: value "0000-00-00" displayed as "30-11--0001"

Hi, my date fields are defined as "date" format in the database. Not "datetime", the standard value is "0000-00-00". The bootstrap forms show date fields with value "0000-00-00" as "30-11--0001". When I save the form, the value "30-11-2001" is getting saved. If I pick a value from the calender...
  10. Roland

SVN 1008: error in calender functions

Hi, the calender function does not work anymore since SVN 1008. In IE you get an javascript error - even using the fabrik default form. Roland
  11. Roland

Default order in table view / clearing filters

Hi Rob, SVN 1009, Joomla Caching: on No matter which field I configure for the different table views to be the default order field - it seems not to work anymore. I think the tables are ordered by the primary key ASC all the time. I am pretty sure that this issue worked in former versions...
  12. Roland

table view.html.php (SVN 975)

Hi Rob, I think in the file view.html.php on line 158 is a wrong call to a javascript-file: $this->jsPath = $templateDir . "/" . $tplName . "/javascript.js"; javascript.js only exists in the template-directory bluesky but neither in the templates default and mint nor in my own templates...
  13. Roland

Search/Filter-problem on set pre-filter

Hi, I just tried to set a pre-filter to reduce the amount of 29,121 records. That works on my book-table showing only the books of 2008, in this case 537 records. Now, when I search resp. try to filter by any value (e.g. the value I set the pre-filter on), I always get the same table view...
  14. Roland

Link in form to open last query?

Hi there, I have a form that reopens the saved record in the form once again. For this I use the function "Jump Page" by adding the row-id as a variable which works pretty well. My users would like to get a function in this form to reopen the last query. If they use the browser back button...
  15. Roland

Changing field size on editing element

Hi Rob, hi Hugh, for me as I have big tables (30,000 books) it is important to keep the database as small as possible. I designed the field sizes eyplicitly to the values that are needed. E.g. there are fields with a size of one byte only. My problem is, that fabrik changes the field size of...
  16. Roland

Joined table: adding record causes memory error

Hi there, one of the last SVN causes an error in my system. I have a joined table (right join) that worked pretty well before. I can't tell you the exact SVN where the problem started as I updated from SVN 875 to SVN 944. As there are several changes in the join behaviour I guess, one of those...
  17. Roland

Login to unfuddle fails for fabrik 2 using Tortoise SVN

Hi, maybe I am too stupid but I cannot login with Tortoise SVN to fabrik 2. Using the Browser it works like this: http://fabrik.unfuddle.com/svn/fabrik_fabrik2/trunk/ user: fabrik_anonymous pw: anonymous Using the same data it fails with Tortoise (latest version) It works also for fabrik...
  18. Roland

empty date fields are set to 1970-01-01 (SVN 868)

Hi, the new calender looks very nice but I think that starting with this revision all empty date fields are set to "1970-01-01" on saving the form (tested with default form as well). Could you please make sure that empty dates are preserved as empty? Roland
  19. Roland

SVN 837: Blowfish

As soon as I update to the Version containing Blowfish (SVN 837) I get an error when I try to open any form: Warning: Crypt_Blowfish_PHP::require_once(Crypt/Blowfish/DefaultKey.php) [function.Crypt-Blowfish-PHP-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
  20. Roland

Default forms displays just one byte of each field: SVN 779

Hi Rob, starting with SVN 779 the fabrik default form displays just the first byte of each field! If I add data to a field, everything is saved correctly but on opening once again there is only the first byte shown once again. I don't understand why this just happens with one of my tables and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back