• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. dkl

"List filter" with AND-Operator

Hello, i'd like to filter a list of products. Out of the box i have following filter elements: Category State Supplier All three element filters are configured as dropdown. Following happens: if I filter for a category, then only products of this category are listet if I filter for a...
  2. dkl

Error when trying to send a tweet via fabrik form

Hello, I have a simple fabrik form for allowing registered users to send tweets to one twitter-account. Everything works fine on Joomla 3.3.6 with Fabrik 3.1 This week i made an update to Joomla 3.4.1 and Fabrik 3.3.1 After sending the form the following error occours now: Fatal error...
  3. dkl

Calendar visualisation start with "today"

Hi, i created a calendar visualisation. When i open it in day view, it starts with the first day of March. When i open it in week view it starts with the first week of March. When i open it in month view it starts with march. How is it possible to start with current day or current week...
  4. dkl

Eval'd tooltips in list view

Hi, in my case i tried to use eval'd tooltips over an element in list view. Normal tooltip view is working fine but if i switch to php and enter "echo 'This is a evald tooltip', save and reload the list (default template) the output for every row is shown on top of the list page. What am I...
  5. dkl

date format in email

Hi, I have some date elements in my form. The form data would stored in a database and send via e-mail. In the element I configured the date format as "d.m.Y". In the form and in the tableview the right format is shown, except in the sent email, there it's "Y-m-d H:i:s", like in the database...
  6. dkl

bug in latest svn version

Hi, i'm using the latest svn version of fabrik 1.0.6 on Joomla 1.0.15. I did the update to this version today. since this update a "?>" would be shown on every page of fabrik, even in the administration. Before everything was fine. I did the update because of the date array bug at the "thank...
  7. dkl

Dropdown with recipients, without showing email-adress in HTML-Code

Hi, i have to create a dropdown element where the user can choose between different recipients of the form data. the easy way is to create a dropdown where the value is the email-address (support@..., webmaster@..., ...) and the label is the name of the department (e.g. support, webmaster...
  8. dkl

Error messages would not translated by joomfish

Hi, I've installed Fabrik 1.0.3 and Joomfish 1.8. I used the contentelements from the installfile (path: contentelements-joomfish). I translated everything of my form, also the error messages from the validations. Primary language of my page is german and the second language is english. Now...
  9. dkl

Is this possible?

Hi, I build a small database with companies and products. Every company has one or more products. Products and companies were in two tables with own fields. What i will do is following: When i click on "detailed view" in the table with companies there should be a page with some information...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back