Search results

1. tcranford

Extension Manager update from 3.6 to 3.7

That was the problem hugh. I incorrectly assumed that the branch I needed to look at was just ./administrator/components not also ./components. The permission problem ended up being in the latter. Thanks!
  2. tcranford

Extension Manager update from 3.6 to 3.7

I'm having difficulties updating my development site from Fabrik 3.6 to 3.7 using Extension Manager. It appears that all installed correctly except Administrator com_fabrik. Attachment one shows the failure in Extension Manager. Warning: Copy file failed. My associated test site updated...
  3. tcranford

"Failed to parse time string" with custom Form template

Super helpful Hugh, thanks!
  4. tcranford

As I look closer at this it appears to be some strange PHP output buffering deal (possibly nested output buffering). My custom default.php template file has all of the appropriate content and form controls inside the form tag however when executed I see the output you noted above...some content...
  5. tcranford

Makes complete sense Hugh...thx for the help!
  6. tcranford

Sorry hugh, I just overlaid the fabrik db from development so clobbered my setting. You've now got SA and Burst is off. Thanks!
  7. tcranford

Done, Burst JS is off. I've also added your IP to the whitelist. Still getting my head wrapped around Akeeba Admin Tools.
  8. tcranford

I'm having an issue with dates in a custom form template that doesn't appear when using the standard bootstrap form template. The date field has a single "notempty" validation rule. When I enter a mm-dd-yyyy date (no time component) and select "Save" it throws the following error...
  9. tcranford

Dropdown checkbox combo

Shoot me now...I missed the quoted placeholders which ended up being the problem. Thanks Hugh!
  10. tcranford

Dropdown checkbox combo

No joy on using element placeholders within the where. At first I was attempting to do that using a checkbox render-as option (what I really need) and then I noticed that the tool tip for the ajax update control mentioned that placeholders currently only work with a dropdown render-as option so...
  11. tcranford

Dropdown checkbox combo

Hmmm, ok...I'll give it a try! To that end is it possible to use other element placeholders within the "Data Where" tab in the "Joins where" section? I've tried to reference several values within the form using the {cust_search___last_name} format with no joy. That field is included in my...
  12. tcranford

Dropdown checkbox combo

Hey troester, Thanks for your response! After testing the dbjoin element works well and is the look that I need. However, I need more control over the number of dropdown items that are put in the list. For my use case there could be zero to hundreds of rows returned that are eligible to be...
  13. tcranford

Dropdown checkbox combo

I've had success creating a data driven multi-select dropdown using the traditional ctrl-click interface to select multiple entries. Now I'm looking for a potential alternative that may be somewhat more obvious for a user to select entries. My challenge is that my list could be rather lengthy...
  14. tcranford

Advice needed - Complex multi-page search

Hey Hugh, Summary (page 3) is really a composite of: results from the selections done from page 2 results from a query done on a completely different table/list My main concern is the building of page 2 of the form using either a built view or temporary table. Thanks!
  15. tcranford

Advice needed - Complex multi-page search

Greetings All, I'm about to start work on a complex search form operating on very large tables. I'd like to get some advice on the best approach to tackle this within Fabrik. Assume that I will always be on the current stable rev of both J! and Fabrik. Requirements - Multi-page form Page 1 -...
  16. tcranford

Advice needed on a site-wide EULA

Hey troester, Yup, different groups per user type. I like your idea of "EULA-Approved"! I think the path I'm going to go down is to create a form that all users are redirected to upon logon and (as you say) use PHP to force the EULA upon the manager and block the rest until that is done. Thanks!
  17. tcranford

Advice needed on a site-wide EULA

I'm looking for advice on setting up a site-wide End User License Agreement (EULA). Our website has both a marketing side and a registered user side. We have several levels of registered users for each organization that signs with us with the top level being a "manager" for the registered...
  18. tcranford

Site migration problems

aarrgg, spot on Hugh. Just did a github update and now edit List works as expected. Thanks!
  19. tcranford

Site migration problems

Sorry Hugh, fixed now.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back