Search results

1. lazysheepmedia

Mobile Number In Form

Good morning, can anyone assist please? Thanks :) Mark
  2. lazysheepmedia

Mobile Number In Form

Good morning Is there a way to make sure that a user puts a mobile number into a form in the right format. I have built a form to create AcySMS receivers (users) but I need to make sure the mobile is in the right format - For example the mobile number that is put in should be +447345678901...
  3. lazysheepmedia

Include submitted data in article

Thanks Troester works perfectly! One last thing do you know how I can get rid of the heading as per the image? Thanks Mark
  4. lazysheepmedia

Can I use html in the redirect message to format the message? Not in front of my PC at the moment to try it Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lazysheepmedia

Thanks Hugh that's what I thought - was hoping I'd missed something :-) Thanks again Mark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. lazysheepmedia

Can anyone help? :) Thanks
  7. lazysheepmedia

Update I found this thread - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/display-data-from-a-single-field-in-an-article.8705/ But it only works for logged in users - How can i get it to work for those users that are not logged in and want to apply to join our club? Thanks
  8. lazysheepmedia

Hi guys, sorry to ask again but I've searched the forums and find find what I'm looking for. I have a form to apply to join our club and the redirect plugin sends the user to a Joomla article with a thank you message from our chairman. I want to personalise it by adding their name. I have...
  9. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

It's all sorted now - :D Thanks again Mark
  10. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

How can i close it as solved by "The Ever Helpful & Splendid Troester" ?? ;)
  11. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

Sorry I lied! :D Yes I had two of the same connections, just disabled one and its working now - Sorry :D
  12. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

Nope :)
  13. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

Hi guys I have a strange problem. I want to add a CDD to an existing form but when I try to choose the list (already used by another cdd) no lists are listed. I have checked the access rights and they are all public and when I edit another CDD the lists appear? I thought it may have been the...
  14. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Yes i thought it was the password length not the encrypted length - you live and learn but thanks for your help [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Sorry Hugh I meant I changed it in the DB to 100 characters - when i set the element up I used 15 as the length so it must just have changed the passwords? I have tried both #_users and my own table created from the list and use my own now Regards Mark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

I have no idea Hugh, all i know is that when I changed it to 100 it allowed me to set the password in the database and i was able to login again? Regards Mark
  17. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

No it was in the password field when i set the registration page up in Fabrik. see attached screenshot Regards Mark
  18. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Hi Troester I found the issue! I had set the password length to 15 and it changed the passwords!! I've set it back to 100, changed my password through phpmyadmin and now I can login!! Sorry to have bothered you but at least we now know the reason :) Regards Mark
  19. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Thanks Troester No the secret parameter has not been changed by me and the groups are all correct and mapped correctly Looks Like I'll have to start over Thanks for your help Regards Mark
  20. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Thanks troester I've tried that but I simply can't get in! :D
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back