Search results

1. P

Multiselect filed does not work anymore

Please, give information Thanks PIRINA
  2. P

I didn't close this tread Maybe I did a mistake by clic on a button, but NO THE PROBLEM IS THERE. Kindly PIRINA
  3. P

Hello, I upload the 3.0.5.1 version and db join "Multiselect" filed does not work anymore. I saw with this new version that a db join "Multiselect" field creates New table, putting values line by line. Please see the picture. It seems, the values are saved in the database, but they are...
  4. P

Download FB 3 : 404

Hi, your area for download shows a 404 error. It is normal? Thanks PIRINA
  5. P

Advanced datajoin element and filter problem

I just realized that it's maybe a problem Service Pack 2, because we have a PC with SP 1 an the filter works !!! Can you check this ? Thanks PIRINA
  6. P

Hi Hugh, my Skype is the same username like Fabrik. I added you in my contacts. Wainting for a contact, Kinldy PIRINA
  7. P

I posted you my Admin details Thanks PIRINA
  8. P

Sorry, tried more times --------------------------------------- 1.db error for SELECT id_annu AS value, CONCAT(HEI,'-',structure,' (',ville,')') AS text FROM jos_manifs INNER JOIN jos_annuaire ON jos_manifs.id_annu = jos_annuaire.id_annu_annu INNER JOIN jos_annuaire ON jos_sve.id_manifs =...
  9. P

Sorry Hugh, can not understand how and where to make a join. Thanks Pirina
  10. P

The screen shot Thanks PIRINA
  11. P

Hi, I have a table/form for EVS (european voluntary service) volunteers. The Volunteer have to choose one or more hosting organisations thanks to a group with a database join element wich looks for pre-filtered values (available organisations) and shows Concat text. My problem is that if I...
  12. P

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Hi, I have this problem Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home.10.2/euromedih/www/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on line 2239 Can you resolve it ? Thanks, Pirina
  13. P

Filter on dropdown

Hi I have 1 form with it's own template + 2 other collections set in show duplication. When I fill the datas in the master form and 1 or more datas of the secondary collections, in the table view the secondary values are displayed line by line, and it's very well. My problem comes when I...
  14. P

Datajoin element + link to it's detailed form

Hi Hugh, You forgot me ? Pirina
  15. P

Datajoin element + link to it's detailed form

Hi, How can I do this ? In a published table "projects" I have a datajoin element which shows a value from a published table "programmes". It is possible to make this datajoin element also like link which jumps to the detailedView Form of the "programmes" table ? Thank you PIRINA
  16. P

SQL queries

HI, Rob, it's wonderfull Where was the problem ? If I have to make an update from SVN, it wouldn't be a problem ? Pirina
  17. P

SQL queries

Hi, updated the last SVN, but's not better Please take a look to http://euromedinculture.org/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,199/lang,fr/ and http://euromedinculture.org/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,198/lang,fr/ The drop-down filter shows what I want, not the table... I PM my...
  18. P

SQL queries

Hi, boys There is no changes for me... the table displays the id_value, not the text (when concat or DIY joined). Thanks Pirina
  19. P

SQL queries

Hi Hugh, Any news about my problem ? Thanks PIRINA
  20. P

SQL queries

Hi, Sorry, you can see the problem now, the tables, forms, elements are on the site. I re-did the connexions one more time, without succes. Thanks PIRINA
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back