• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. P

Multiselect filed does not work anymore

Hello, I upload the 3.0.5.1 version and db join "Multiselect" filed does not work anymore. I saw with this new version that a db join "Multiselect" field creates New table, putting values line by line. Please see the picture. It seems, the values are saved in the database, but they are...
  2. P

Need 2 template for a 1 table and its form

Hi everybody, I need like wrote in the title someone who can make 2 templates: 1 for the table + 1 for the form. Of course, the service is paid on invoice, it's urgent. Thanks for your help PIRINA
  3. P

Download FB 3 : 404

Hi, your area for download shows a 404 error. It is normal? Thanks PIRINA
  4. P

Hi Rob, Hi Hugh

I'm back to you because I can not find a solution myself in Joomla 1.5.9 and Fabric 2 and I really need to manage a part of our activities (we are an NGO, non profit association) thanks to databases. For one of this activities concerning the European programme "European Voluntary Service"...
  5. P

Advanced datajoin element and filter problem

Hi, I have a table/form for EVS (european voluntary service) volunteers. The Volunteer have to choose one or more hosting organisations thanks to a group with a database join element wich looks for pre-filtered values (available organisations) and shows Concat text. My problem is that if I...
  6. P

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Hi, I have this problem Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home.10.2/euromedih/www/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on line 2239 Can you resolve it ? Thanks, Pirina
  7. P

Filter on dropdown

Hi I have 1 form with it's own template + 2 other collections set in show duplication. When I fill the datas in the master form and 1 or more datas of the secondary collections, in the table view the secondary values are displayed line by line, and it's very well. My problem comes when I...
  8. P

Datajoin element + link to it's detailed form

Hi, How can I do this ? In a published table "projects" I have a datajoin element which shows a value from a published table "programmes". It is possible to make this datajoin element also like link which jumps to the detailedView Form of the "programmes" table ? Thank you PIRINA
  9. P

left joint relation

Hello, I'm upload the last SVN and I have some problems My master table X is left joined to another one Y. The Edit form works well, I checked that in the database thanks to PhpMyAdmin. But in the Table View and the Form View the value is not displayed. Any help ??? Thanks PIRINA
  10. P

SQL queries

Hi, Could you, please, help me to configure an SQL query in an element : I would like to use a drop down on an ID which value is in another table 1 > table SVE_annu id_sve id_annu (drop down from table Manifs) 2 > table Manifs (this table contains some datas from table Annu)...
  11. P

Checkbox and JoomFish translations

Hi, I use table with some checkbox values (one or many). I made the translation in english for the values and I have a problem : If I choose the values in one language and update the information, in the other language the values are empty. (french>english) If I do the same think from english...
  12. P

Problems with Order & Search Filter on TableView

Hi, I upload the last SVN (726) and I found some bugs in the TableView : IE7 + FireFox : the order function doesn't work any more IE7 : the search filter function doesn't work any more Thank you PIRINA
  13. P

Dropdown Database join modify the field's type

Hi, I have several database join dropdown lists. In my mysql table this kind of element are with a key INT(11) value. After using the database join dropdowns, this kind of keys are modified in VARCHAR(255). Is that normal ? Thanks PIRINA
  14. P

JoomFish and type of fields

Hi, I'm not sure if it's the right place, but... When allow translation for a table, some of my fields are to fill with the WYSYWIG editor. I note that this don't modify the type of field in the contentelement/xml files. So, I do that myself by replacing textarea in htmltext. When I want to...
  15. P

Table join relation : one to many

Hi, When I make a table relation from one to another table, exemple one "organisation" could have many "contact_persons", the form works very well, but in the table view if I have 4 persons, the organisation is repeated 4 times. How to show in the TableView only one time the "Organisation" ...
  16. P

JoomFish and translated values in the TableView

Hi, After applying the last SVN, thanks to the Belinda's posts I have another problem : the datajoined values are shown only in the original language, even they are translated. Any suggestions ? Thanks PIRINA
  17. P

1 widget<-->few gidgets

Hi, My ACCESS schema for one of my widgets table. I made the one-to-many relation I made 2 left joins (for the moment) from the widget to 2 gidgets tables. Except the point that every gidget's element represents one line in the widget's tableView (another post), I have a real horror in the...
  18. P

Concat(...) create errors

Hi, In datajoin element I made an advanced link with CONCAT... In the DetailedViewForm the concat_fields are OK, but in the the TableView I have this message : Could not create advanced database join: dispositif.id_contacts! few times, before the table. In the AddForm : the datajoin fields...
  19. P

Database join element linked to DetailedViewForm of the joined table

Hi, I have a table "Projects" which contains a database join to "Programmes". In the DetailedViewForm of "Projects" I would like that the field/value of the selected programme is a link to open the DetailedViewForm of "Programmes". How to do this ? Thanks for your suggestions. PIRINA
  20. P

Hide label if value is empty

Another question : How to make => In the DetailedViewForm : if the element has no value, the element and it's label are not shown ? Thanks Pirina
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back