• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. railer

Fusionchart vendor paquettg files malware?

Wondering if the following file is legit or malware? /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/vendor/paquettg/php-html-parser/tests/files/big.html Pattern 38 - Hidden content.Found 1 occurence(s).Details: Technique to hide an iframe, usually malicious. It has...
  2. railer

Random Bugs with form posts, edits, 403 error pages and search/filters stuck - SOLVED (Kind of)

I am also having issues with Fabrik and the Chrome browser. Specifically, users cannot submit the form. Could be related to the required fields (nonempty validation). Joomla 3.10.6 and Fabrik 3.10.
  3. railer

How to change default records amount in List view?

PHP is 7.4.28. Current pcre.backtrack_limit setting is 2000000.
  4. railer

Thanks Troester! What's really happening is that I have a list which is grouped into 5 groups (regions) and all but the first are set to be closed at page load. The strange thing is that if the list display pulldown is set to 20 or 100, the amount of records in each region is not filled to the...
  5. railer

I have a list set to group records by Region of which there are three. In the list view, the default display is 20 items, so even though there are three groups displayed, it is showing 10 out of 24 records for group 1, 8 for group 2, and 2 for group 3. A total of 20 items. And the Navigation is...
  6. railer

jdate placeholder not working in email

Wondering if I can insert PHP into a form's email plugin's Options field (the message of the email) to insert the server date_time, instead of a fabrik element placeholder? For some reason the date_time is not being inserted using the hidden date_time field's value. Here is the non-working...
  7. railer

Upgrade from 3.9 to 3.10 (partially) fails

Thanks Troester! I'll give it a shot.
  8. railer

Thanks for your reply, Troester. The extension ID is 844, but there isn't a record for it in #_schemas. Your thoughts? Do you think I should try re-installing Fabrik 3.10? That "mysteriously" solved the user's problem in your link.
  9. railer

PHP regular expression limit reached (pcre.backtrack_limit)

Greetings, My site: Joomla 3.10.1, PHP 7.3.18, Fabrik 3.10. When viewing a list and I choose 100 records in the Display pulldown at the bottom left of the list, I get a white screen with following error message: PHP regular expression limit reached (pcre.backtrack_limit) I tried increasing...
  10. railer

Trying to upgrade from Fabrik 3.9 to 3.10 and am getting the following error, which I also got when trying to install it: Warning JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/vhosts/account.com/components/com_fabrik/fabrikfeed JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path...
  11. railer

Ajax Validation - Inline error messages

Hugh, did you ever get around to building this into Fabrik?
  12. railer

Records do not display in list

Excellent! Yes, that was it. I went to one element which was being used as a filter (an ID number) and indeed, in its List View Settings/Filters the Required field was set to "Yes". Thank so much, Troester!
  13. railer

https://www.fabrikar(dot)com insecure warning

Just a quick note that you guys need to re-issue your fabrikar.com SSL cert to include the www subdomain in it. Or force a redirect from www URL to non-www. I'm getting a site insecure warning for https://www.fabrikar.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP Have a nice day!
  14. railer

Hey Troester -- Frontend Display via a Menu Item: It only shows the column headings. Nothing in the table below. Under where the table would have been it shows the Display records pulldown, and next to it the Total amount of record, which initially is zero. If I search for an MPI number in the...
  15. railer

Greetings Robbie, Hugh, Rob, et al! My Fabrik List does not display the records in the list table on initial view. I've checked the database connection in Fabrik and it is successful. The table name for the form is correct and it does exist in the database and there are more than 2,000 records...
  16. railer

Fabrik User status interface with Joomla User status

Greetings! What would be a good way to go about adding the capability of getting Fabrik to interface with the Joomla User Manager so that we can enable or disable a user's account in a Fabrik List and have it affect the user's status in the User Manager and vice/versa? We like how when viewing...
  17. railer

User Account Enable/Disable functionality (join?)

Thanks Troester! We are trying to make a button to disable a user directly in the list, something similar to Joomla's own Enabled button when viewed in a list. We have tried the inline edit plugin for the list for the particular block element we are using for JUser but that did not work.
  18. railer

User Account Enable/Disable functionality (join?)

Greetings! I have a form set up to create a user account for Employers which uses the Juser plugin to register the user to an "Employer" group. I would like to add a Fabrik element to the Employer signup form which monitors the Joomla users table to see whether the Employer's account is...
  19. railer

What is the difference between the date element and jdate?

What are the purposes and differences? Is one supposed to replace the other? I note that a specific form, you can only use one or the other as they conflict. I didn't see any info on jdate in the wiki. Thanks
  20. railer

Upgrade from Fabrik 3.8.1 to 3.9.2 fails

Following up: Looks like the problems I'm experiencing are due to a more complicated history of this site, which was extracted out of a Joomla Multisite back in June of this year. Suffice it to say that while Joomla was connecting to a new site database, Fabrik was still connecting to the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back