Search results

1. N

Question regarding PHP Version

I see the requirements call for PHP 8.1 - however, I am having problems with my hosting provider on their version of 8.1. I have rolled back to PHP 8.0.28 - and Fabrik does seem to be working - using Gamma 3. Is there certain things that may not work? Can I consider this Okay using this...
  2. N

Form - Email Plugin - Error: Could not send email to user@domain

I am testing out the form email plugin - however, it is not working. Getting error: Form - Email Plugin - Could not send email to user@domain.com. I am just doing a basic setup sending to one email address...no conditions. I have verified that my Global J! settings are correct and I have...
  3. N

Repeat elements in form - Add/Delete Group labels and sticky labels

Please take a look at the screenshot. 2 things: 1. When clicking Add or Delete (plus/minus icons) - the pop-up alert is sticky and they stack - it doesn't seem to go away on future icon clicks. 2. In Fabrik 3 - there was a way to change the label for this. Default is Add/Delete "Group" -...
  4. N

List - Filter Layout for 'Above' - Date between element is offset

Please take a look at the screenshot - the List - Filter Layout for 'Above' - Date between filter element is offset
  5. N

Suggestion - Capitalize labels when creating fabrik list on existing data table

I think this could save users a lot of time (this was really needed before Fabrik 4.x). Capitalize labels using first letter of each word (separated by space) When an existing table is used to create a fabrik list/elements - Fabrik will create elements with name of field in lowercase (all...
  6. N

List pagination - 'End' & 'Next' button Issue

The 'End' button in the List pagination is cycling between End and Start rows on button clicks. Reproduce: Order list by id DESC. Click on End - you will see that it does go to the END (lowest id rows). Click again - and it will show the highest id rows. The Next button will go back to the...
  7. N

Add row when exception is thrown - no new row created - J! message, text says it did

It appears that when you attempt to add a new record with an exception - there is a J! message stating that a new record was added - when it does not (due to the legitimate exception) Reproduce: Set a text element on an int field in the db for that element. Create a new record and set text to...
  8. N

Element Plugin - User - Hidden - does not save

When Element Plugin - User -> Hidden using ID - the form does not save. This does work when showing on form on save. Error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'created_by' at row 1
  9. N

Will Joomla 4 be supported???

Will Joomla 4 be supported??? Please don't forward me to an old post about this - I have read them all - but I have not seen any updates as of recent. Please be honest with the group here - will this project die with J!3 or is there ongoing work for J!4 compatibility? A straight Yes or No...
  10. N

Joomla 4 Development Updates?

Hey there - I'm not sure if there are updates being provided somewhere for Joomla 4 compatibility - I checked the fabrik facebook page and the fabrik blog - I didn't see anything there. I realize that it's likely a big undertaking to make fabrik 4.x compatible - but I really would like to know...
  11. N

PHP Events list plugin - Save Calc Value

Has anyone successfully used the PHP Events list plugin to update the value of an element/column with a calculated value in the db? (without user interaction on the form). I have some calculations that I need to make but want those to be made on the db side (before the list is shown). Here is...
  12. N

SUM Repeat Rows in form WHERE Condition

I have a Repeat Group where I SUM a Totals column - this works as expected using this code: $total_footage = (array) $data['bid_package_43_repeat___total_footage_raw']; return array_sum($total_footage); However, I also need to separately SUM rows where a Radio Button is selected within each of...
  13. N

List Pre-filter Eval Ajax Value not stored in DB

Hi - I have an calc element that I want to use as a pre-filter. However, I want to have the list pre-filter based on the Ajax value that shows in the list (as the value has not yet been stored in the db). The pre-filter works fine if the value 'Submitted' is stored in the DB - however, if it's...
  14. N

Save As a Copy Button - IF/ELSE on Form - default.php

Hi - I am needing to do an if/else statement to show/hide the 'Save As A Copy' button based on a fields value. I need to do this in the form template - default.php I have tried this - without success: $status=$this->_row->data->bid_system___user_company; if($status===5000){ echo...
  15. N

Form Autofill Plugin

Hi - I have a form with 2 repeat groups. Each of the repeat groups in the form that I want to Autofill FROM - have more than 1 row in both of the repeat groups. When I run the Autofill plugin from the trigger - it copies everything - except it only copies the first row in each of the repeat...
  16. N

Calculating Cost and Totals in forms

So - I have read dozens and dozens of forum posts on this subject - but it is just not clear to me how to properly calculate row totals then the Grand Total (in separate Group) I can successfully use the calc element to get the individual row totals (ie, unit price * quantity) using the code...
  17. N

Possible BUG - Date Element

Fabrik 8.1 (haven't tested on Github yet) Date element will set current date to (now) even with 'Default to current date' = NO and 'Always return today's date' = NO This will only happen when 'Allow typing in field' = No I have my List/Form format = Y-m with Local Time. ---- When I change...
  18. N

Not Empty Validation - CCD - if more =>1 result

I am using a Cascading Dropdown - with the "Please Select" option enabled. I am doing a "not empty" validation: return '{itr_2_428_repeat___request_type_raw}' == 'Add'; This works as expected, however, I do not want this to return true if there are no dropdown values for the CCD. Is there...
  19. N

Calc Element - Repeat Data - Project Milestones

See Attachment (I hope the attachment makes sense): I am using this repeat group to track milestones and forecast start/end dates. Data points: - I have a 'Start Date' on the main form that will be used as the starting point of the calculation for each row. - On each Repeat Row - I need to...
  20. N

Cron Plugin Use Case - Possible?

I have never used the cron fabrik plugin - so I am not very familiar with it...can you let me know if it would work in this use case? I have a form that I would like to check if the "Severity Level" changes from one Severity to the next. I have a calc element that is on the form that is doing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back