Search results

1. rostamiani

Developing a custom payment gateway

Thanks. I will wait for it :-)
  2. rostamiani

First of all I need to use NuSOAP library. Where is the best place to put it? in the plugin folder or there is a better approach for this? Thanks
  3. rostamiani

Hi I want to develope a custom payment gateway for Iranian Banks. From where should I start? Is there a documentation? Can I just edit Paypal plugin? I did this with codeigniter and nusoap before. Thanks
  4. rostamiani

"Or user field" privilages are overwriting Details view privileges!

Thanks for your brilliant support... The problem solved :)
  5. rostamiani

But now just Specials group grants access and the field is hidden to the user! I applied your change by changing that particular line in element.php
  6. rostamiani

I applied the change.Before the change user access was overriding group access and now group access is overriding user access. Isn't it a good idea to have both group and user accesses. What I need is granting access to all Special users plus one single user with the id specified. Can I do this...
  7. rostamiani

Thanks a lot... How can I apply this change to my website? Is it enough to overwrite element.php?
  8. rostamiani

Thanks This is the access tab of one of elements. I set access like this and now Administrator cannot see this element in details view! When I remove "Or use field" admin grants permission! Is this a bug?
  9. rostamiani

Hi I have a lot of records. each member should have privilege to view details of his own records. I can do this with "Or user field" option. But I have a super admin too that should have access to view details of all records. When I set "Details view" to "Special" admin cannot access details...
  10. rostamiani

[SOLVED] Element. Access-Form (edit) "Or user field" doesn't work?

It overrides, but how can I change this behavior? I need both!
  11. rostamiani

Creating a search form using query string in the Jump page

Thanks, but as I understood I have to write these values manually and they are not coming from the submitted search form... Am I right?
  12. rostamiani

How change Range filter from list to input?

They are product prices as type "field" and these filters are minimum and maximums.
  13. rostamiani

Thanks, but I cannot understand... for example, consider I have a form woth a MinPrice field and I want to get products that are more expensive than this price. What should I write as Jump_Page?
  14. rostamiani

thanks, when i add filter to my list and select it's type to be 'range', there appears two dropdows to select top and downs of the range. But what i need is typing it's values manually to a pare of text inputs. do I have to write a filter plugin myself? These are inputs that I want to change:
  15. rostamiani

thanks, I read it before. But this is about writing filters manually. What I need is generating filters from form outputs... Do I have to write a PHP code manally to do this?
  16. rostamiani

How can I change range filters from list to input? I need a filter for the price field. Thanks
  17. rostamiani

My form is empty in frontend!

I created a new list and deleted old one. This one works well. I never found out why...
  18. rostamiani

Hi I want to create a search form and need to use query strings. but how can I do this? In fact, I need a max and min price field for the search. I already read this article: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ But it does not describe this method. for example...
  19. rostamiani

My form is empty in frontend!

Hi One of my forms is empty in frontend. I'ts nothing there! This is the form: http://ariapedia.ir/index.php/2017-10-22-07-45-28/2017-10-22-07-46-20/form/2/ And this is Backend Thanks
  20. rostamiani

user resume page with Fabrik?

User plugin is not needed Here's what I wanted: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/user-profile-details-page.21835/ Thanks a lot :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back