Search results

1. T

CSV Cron updating only when selecting list

Hi, Created a cron job for importing a csv file. When the list name is set in the main cron everything works but when the Use file as list name is set to yes it does not work. Name of the file is the same as the list name but with the .csv Tried to set the name of the file as the database...
  2. T

Form issue with Yootheme pro template

Hello, Are there any updates with this issue? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-issue-with-yootheme-pro-template.47566/ Thanks
  3. T

List email plugin issue

Hi you all, The send email plugin from list has been working for nearly 2 years on my web. After updating joomla to 3.8.5 and fabrik from github. Suddenly stops working and I get: HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the...
  4. T

Calc element not saving in db nor ajax

Hi, Updated fabrik 2 days ago from github and the ajax calculation is not working unless we set php back to 5.6 in the server. Also, data from calc element is not saving in db. This started to happen when updated from github 2 days ago. Any ideas
  5. T

Databasejoin filtered with user id

Hi there, Been trying to sort this out for a while with no luck... Will explain what I have: List 1 called parent with info about parent that is imported. it's has a member_id which more that one parent can have. List 2 called childrens in the same situation as parents list, with a member_id...
  6. T

User groups

Hi, I am using the user plugin to filter what the logged in user can edit but I like to use the user groups plugin to do the same but been trying many options with no luck. Am I missing something? Thanks a lot
  7. T

User groups plugin for edit permissions in elements and list

Hi, We need to give access to users of the same group to be able to edit some elements and it works using the user plugin and setting access to the specific element that you want to give access to. But we cannot achieve the same using the user group plugin so we could give edit permissions to...
  8. T

PDF templates

Hi, I have 2 sites that I started a long time ago and have been upgrading fabrik from github and in this 2 sites I can choose between diferent templates to export to PDF in the list options but I started a new site and this one has only 2 templates. Does anyone knows how to get more templates to...
  9. T

PDF export

Hi, From upgrading last week to the latest github exporting to PDF is not working. It used to be perfect but now using protostar I get the "add", "group by" etc.. on top. Am I the only one that get this error? Thanks
  10. T

Pdf exporting very little font.

Hi, I have been able to export my list to pdf with no problem but tried again today and the font is to little, you can?t see it. Tried different paper sizes with no luck, Any ideas? Thanks
  11. T

one to may or multiple groups

Hi, I am creating a database using this plug-in which imho is great. I like some expert advise hot to create it. The situation is as follows: It is for a school where you have parents, each parent might have multiple childs and each child might assist to multiple activities. I would like to...
  12. T

Wiki offline

Hi, I might be losing something or is it there another way to download the latest github as I been triyng since las Saturday and always get "wiki offline for repair".
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back