Search results

1. I

Using cascading dropdown with database join and repeated groups

Hi all, i have a strange problem: My has following elements in a group id (hidden) date_time (hidden) target databasejoin as dropdown position cascadingdropdown article databasejoin as dropdown The group is repeatable. If i repeat the group for example 4 times and make a selection in...
  2. I

JS error while choosing "cascading dropdown" as element plugin

Hi, i've an updated fabrik 3.0.6.3 and an installed "fabrik cascading dropdown" plugin (downloaded from github, packed as zip and installed via joomla extensions manager). now i create a new element and choose "cascading dropdown" from the plugins list ? and nothing happens except a javasacript...
  3. I

Repeated Group -> Headline with consecutive numeration

Hi, i'm a little stuck with the following problem: I have a form with some groups. One of this groups could be repeated 3 times. I have to make the headlines in the following way: "Repeated headline 1" field 1 field 2 field 3 "Repeated headline 2" field 1 field 2 field 3 "Repeated...
  4. I

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() instead of 404 error page

Hi everyone, i have a clean J!2.5.6 installation and the latest fabrik from github. the default menuitem (home) is a fabrik list, sef with mod_rewrite is active. if i force a link that results in a 404 error, the following php error is shown: Fatal error: Call to undefined method...
  5. I

Showing detailed record after submit for print

Hi, i'm searching for a solution for this: - a user enters data in a form (based on a specific template) - on submit, the data is stored in the database - after that, he should have the posibility to print the form with the data entered before Is it possible to show the detailed...
  6. I

how to name the language file of jscalendar

Hi, i've translated the english language file of jscalendar (located in components/com_fabrik/libs/jscalendar/lang) to german. the name of the file is calendar-de.js. however, the english language file will still be loaded. i tried some other filenames like calendar-de_DE.js...
  7. I

textarea - problem with linebreak in emails

Hi, i have a textarea field without wysiwyg (jce doesnt work properly, but more about that later) in my form. users fill it out with linebreaks (return key). the form is sent via email and stored in a database table. Textarea input and database content: Send via email: Could you please tell...
  8. I

send formdata as pdf via email?

Hi, yesterday we got an interesting request: We were asked, if it is possible to send the entered form data as pdf-file (instead of normal text) attached to an email? In detail: users fill out a form, send it and the recipient gets an email with a pdf-attachment, were the entered data is in. At...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back