Search results

1. A

Menu Options - prefilter

hi, how to match TODAY on prefilter of menu options ?
  2. A

Recomendations of template under joomla

hi, I tried to use some template for joomla, that is gantry or something else. however it was difficult to run with Fabrik. I just put a horizontal menu into top middle (not side menu) . What is the template recomended for doing tthis?
  3. A

Flouting Navi is not editable

hi, when I choose the flouting linkage under the list setting, edit mode does not work correct. bug ?
  4. A

How to localize ajax Navigation

hi anyone know which file do we hack for localizing ajax navi ? I just wanted to change the language on the ajax navi(add delete edit empty import expot)
  5. A

how can I set the toggle on a form?

hi, how can I set the toggle on a form ? help me pls. A form has a button which is created by button plugin. I wanted to make some elements to show/hide when it was clicked. Otherwise I do not think that the trigger must be button, it may be a text that I made. I set the toggle on...
  6. A

GGmap element

hi, When we set geocoding , there might be hiden option in the form. we can specify the geocode by entering the adress.
  7. A

Podion template

hi at first , Podion is really nice template ! thanks howeve submit bottoum is...........like attachment. goes to top of rihgt.
  8. A

Repeat group

hi When I edit a record on a repeated group (either joins), new record would be created. I think the history record almost does not needed. Now: add and edit => update statement Shousd be ? : add => update statement edit => replace statement
  9. A

Moving labels inside fields

hi, This was good solution for me. http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3 but sorry, if it is mixed with radio button, following elements were not applied. I know only text area. This is custom. just report
  10. A

Primarily-key on Element table

hi, An ID was not defined primarily key on the Element table. No problem?
  11. A

Icons print and email does not show up

hi, bug ? see attachment. Icons print and email does not show up on the detail and form view. the templates I tried is default and tab.
  12. A

list data join Direction (Request)

hi, About list data join DIRECTION. we can set joins like following NOW. When we set the joins, the setting console as base, ( > means direction of join. ) I want to do following. we can only select the own table in 'from selection'. and then, I want to select the either table B. look at...
  13. A

Tab template

hi, Is creation of a chain of input form chained ? First, the tab template seems to have allowed two or more table combination. Therefore, FABRIK makes three input forms, when three tables are combined. Then, if data is actually inputted, data is not recorded on the child's table(only 3rd...
  14. A

calendar

hi, I make a simple calendar that is joined a table.(permissions were all registared) on the view, at first I cllicked on today, next, clicked week. At this time, the window had craped .(like attached) And no data in week frame.
  15. A

Button - CCk Editor

hi, anyone know this? Will support this plugin(Button - CCk Editor) and other good plugins under the Fabrik3.0 ?
  16. A

Repeat group

hi, I'v a combination of table ( joined table) . I set it's child table to repeatable. Then I put a few data into the combination of table with table view. However the value that parent's table had a foreign key was not generated by child's id, and the data was put in the child's table...
  17. A

Template in the tab of lists / Data > group by > template

hi Does it work on ? I fill out like this {schedule___attendant} Is this correct ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back