Search results

1. grey666

Demo server

Haha I understand paid work, haha. Thanks Felixkat. The learning curve is steep, but I think it's worth it over-all given the current state of affairs. There is no other database driven web application framework that can compare with Joomla/Fabrik in my opinion. Well... I've added ExtJS to...
  2. grey666

Demo server

Advise 1. If you are a web developer, keep a list of important / critical functionality and go through this list with each new version / patch. 2. Learn about tar and mysqldump for backups. You need to preserve permissions and exact data footprints. 3. Spend some time learning...
  3. grey666

Demo server

Sharing As a Fabrik developer for 4 years, the problems with sharing information/knowledge are many. Mainly, the underlying technology has changed dramatically in the past 4 years - with javascript becoming much more powerful and important, security clamp downs, and AJAX - client / server...
  4. grey666

I re-visited your web site - the most awesome web site I've ever seen, I've been around a very...

I re-visited your web site - the most awesome web site I've ever seen, I've been around a very long time. I gave you a nudge on reddit.com. Again, amazing job, really.
  5. grey666

Use elements in more then 1 form

I noticed and I use that feature... what I do is: Add a new table in fabrik - call it something else, but use the same MySQL table. This adds a new group. Then you have to remove the elements you don't need from the new table. Next, edit every element for the new table and disconnect them from...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back