Search results

1. florisjan

No records in frontend

I have migrated my site from J2519 to J323 and after migration I have updated Fabrik to the latest version via Github. I use 5 tables in this website but with 1 table I have the problem that the records are not visible in the frontend unless I use the detail button. I think it is a small...
  2. florisjan

Fatal error after upgrading J25 to J323

After upgrading my site from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.2.3 I get a blanc page in both frontend as backend. Changed error reporting to maximum and tried frontend again. First error was about fabrik plugin, so I uploaded the latest fabrikfiles from Github (8/4/14) Now I get this fatal error: The...
  3. florisjan

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in

I got this error after updating to the latest GITHUb update. After some try and error I found out that the problem is solved if you use the full url (you like to use) in the redirect-plugin in stead of e.g. index.php:)
  4. florisjan

Fatal error after installing update from Cookie Confirm

I have read this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-redeclare-class-jform.34129/ Changed the ordering of the fabrik-system-plugin to -1; the Cookie Confirm-plugin has an ordering of 30000 and still I get a Fatal error! Is there a solution for this problem, besides...
  5. florisjan

Template not working as expected

I'm testing my website on Joomla 3.1.1 and Fabrik 3.1b and the template for the forms isn't working as expected. I can change the width from an element in any number, but the result is always the same (see screenshot). As front-end template for the form I use 'bootstrap' (and I cannot find...
  6. florisjan

Downloading csv gives wrong details

I'm testing my website on Joomla 3.1.1 with Fabrik 3.1b and when I export a table to csv I get wrong details there where the element is a dropbox. This is the export in my csv-file: I expect to get "man" I hope this can be solved.
  7. florisjan

Problem with uploading csv-file

I tried to upload a csv-file (1368 kB) but I get this error: There is one yearfield in the csv -file and this is like "dd-mm-yyyy" Anyone that can help me? Joomla 2.5.11 Fabrik 3.0.7
  8. florisjan

Using F3.1b (latest Github) and labels not translated

I have downloaded the latest Github for my Joomla 3.1 site. On several places labels are not translated in Dutch and show the original label, sometimes the label is there in the right translation but is blocked by a ; in the ini-file. Is someone working on these translations?
  9. florisjan

Databasejoin not working

Hi, I installed F3.1 via Github today (Fabrik-fabrik-3.1b-502-gfc93791) on website J3.1. Using the databasejoin I can choose the table I want (comprofiler), but the next two items (value and label) are not visible, the turning around symbol stays turning and no value or label can be chosen...
  10. florisjan

Fabrik List Module

I tried to use the Fabrik List Module. Therefore I used the extension Modules Anywhere (from NoNumber) and placed {module Fabrik List Module} as part of the text in this article. So far so good, I can open this article and the Fabriklist is available. But then I tried to switch to the...
  11. florisjan

Error 500 Incorrect list id

I have read an earlier thread about this error but that was about a view list in an article. In my case I get this errorpage when I change the profile of the (cb)user. See screenshots. I hope anybody has a clue for this. ================================ Jan 20th. In the tab-management there...
  12. florisjan

Dropdown plugin

After using the dropdown-plugin and save the content you see the choices on the screen. But when you open the element later, you DON'T see the content you have filled in. When you save the element at that moment (because you have changed something else like e.g. access-rights) the...
  13. florisjan

Urgent problem: element content is changed by the system

I try to explain my problem.:confused: On my site I give registered persons the possibility to change information in my database. The registered persons are users in Community Builder and I use in the changing proces their ID and a item called codewg. There is a table/list (name A) that...
  14. florisjan

Error 500 submitting a form

After uploading to the latest Joomla 2.5.8 I get an error 500 when submitting a form. (see attachment) I have changed the template in all possibilities but no good result. I hope some-one can help me!:(
  15. florisjan

Placeholders in an article

I use Fabrik very often and I like it very much. For several sites I use the combination of forms and sending a confirmation via email. In F3 you must use an article as template and that works fine, but the placeholders for a dropdown are 'translated' in the article as bullits in stead of a...
  16. florisjan

Error message on edit form in the back-end

I want to change a field and resend a form by editing the form via the back-end. The resending works but nevertheless I get an error-message on top of the form like this (it is not completely shown): there the message stops so I don't know what can be wrong after WHERE. And the field that...
  17. florisjan

Error message on incomplete form

After submitting a form I get an error-message (see attachment) and of course a normal message that one of the fields is filled incorrect (depending on the validation). Can any-one explain why I get this error on top the form as shown in the attachment?
  18. florisjan

Problem with placeholders

I think I have the next problem. Using several placeholders in an article that is used as template for an email after submitting a form only the first placeholder is replaced and the next not. So {fab_sinterklaas___Achternaam} is replaced with Langendam. I have downloaded the latest files...
  19. florisjan

Major problem with csv-export

I have installed the latest version from Fabrik via GITHUB and the output is very strange when I export via csv. And I cannot proces this in my Excell...
  20. florisjan

Pre-filer in form via menulink

I try to explain my problem using the pre-filter possibility in options at the menulink to a fabrik-form. I like to use a form with the next elements: internalid date name address codewg In the fields of Community Builder is the next element: cb_codewg codewg and cb_codewg...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back