Search results

1. M

SMS Messages

Hi Guys :) I've been asked by a Driving School to set up an appointment diary for them, the calendar part and everything else is easy but they've also asked whether the system can send two sms messages like they've seen other systems do. So they need it to send an SMS to the instructor when...
  2. M

Is it possible to change CSS based on form selection

Hi guys, Kind of a dumb question but, is it possible in a form that has say three radio buttons in an element with each one having a color value to change the css background color of the cell depending on which radio button is selected? Cheers, Mandie
  3. M

Hide past date...

ahhh Troester you're a lifesaver when my stupidity appears to have no bounds ... but that didn't work - it doesn't show any data at all with that filter in place and incidentally I should have posted this in Fabrik 2.0 .. ugh >.<
  4. M

Hide past date...

Hey Hugh, I'm trying to do this with a list of events and I've tried the fix you've posted above but it doesn't seem to be happy with that (breaks the whole site with an error message that looks like it's not finding the right database table) Is this solution still current? and if so in the...
  5. M

come back Hugh .. we neeeeed you (ooh it rhymes) Hope you're having a nice holiday lol :)

come back Hugh .. we neeeeed you (ooh it rhymes) Hope you're having a nice holiday lol :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back