• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. cheyennemtnman

Email Plugin Option with a repeating group

I tried a search but could not come up with a solution. I am looking to use the Form Email plugin to send an email with a status update. I have one repeating group that has its status and timestamp. I want to embed the row with the status updated to be displayed in the email sent. Can I send...
  2. cheyennemtnman

After a Github update - Advance Search in List view not displaying popup

Instead it sends to another page... no changes on the site except for the github update Anyone else see this?
  3. cheyennemtnman

Error displayed in console of browser when using Database Join element

I get an error on the console which occurs each time I select value in a DBJ dropdown. element.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'destroy') Has anyone else come across this... after two entries the DBJ element is disabled...
  4. cheyennemtnman

Does the Autofill form plugin work with a repeating group?

Trying to see if I could map fields from one table to repeating group elements with one element that is a Database Join. Is this possible?
  5. cheyennemtnman

Repeating Group element used to build an URL

I am trying to build an URL via a repeating group elemement. Can this be done in a Calc element within the repeating group adding each value in a repeating group field element to a parent field element that will contain the final URL once the last repeating group is added?
  6. cheyennemtnman

List that has been used for over a year with no problems but now....

This error is popping up "0 array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given" How can I determine where the problem might lie?
  7. cheyennemtnman

Using a button with JS ... for iframe display

Using this : Fabrik.getWindow({id:'uniqueid', 'loadMethod': 'iframe', 'contentURL':'http://fabrikar.com', 'title': 'window title'}); The window pops up but has a loading revolving icon but does not load... am I getting something wrong? I cut and pasted from the documentation...
  8. cheyennemtnman

Sending data to a list

I am trying an email parsing tool that creates a csv file. Currently, I have to download the file and then import it manually. Is there a way to send a file to a folder on the site and then use a Chron job to import the file? this tool also offers "webhooks" HTML format as an HTTP Body Payload...
  9. cheyennemtnman

Sequence Element

I am using {date} in prefix / affix... I add the count after but I would like to reset the count to one after each day? How could this be accomplished? In the JavaScript section? Trying to show sessions in the day...
  10. cheyennemtnman

Form Field Entry Filter

Enter a few first or last name letters, and pull up the closest values in the user table... How would I accomplish this ... any pointers would be appreciated Thank you
  11. cheyennemtnman

I am using Display elements in my form... How can I not display them when ...

on a small screen like a phone or tablet?
  12. cheyennemtnman

Import CSV for timestamp element

I searched the forums... I am looking to import from a csv list that has a timestamp element but not sure what format I can use to have the import script recognize it as a timestamp. When I tried to match how the timestamp element is displayed in the list it ignores that value and placed the...
  13. cheyennemtnman

digsig element on form "clear" link over to far right of the signature pad

Where can I adjust the distance or position of the "clear" link that is displayed with the signature form? Right now it is on the far right with a good distance from the signature pad and users are missing it on the phone display of form.
  14. cheyennemtnman

summing in List problem

I have a list that uses a Join element which I am grouping by that has summing of two columns by the grouping. When there are two entries in the joined element's table, it doubles the sum of details in the listing because of the two entries in the joined table. If I deleted the second entry in...
  15. cheyennemtnman

How can I remove the link url for a date_time placeholder in a receipt plugin in a form

When I use {table-name___date_time} it creates a linked URL ... is there a way to just display in text-only format just like when using other placeholders?
  16. cheyennemtnman

Add (plus sign) on form element does not open the add window since I updated from...

github this morning... Link from Plus sign is - https://site.com/index.php/component/fabrik/form/8?tmpl=component&ajax=1&noredirect=1
  17. cheyennemtnman

**Parsing errors in language files**

Getting this for front page only... site works just the joomla installation -------------------------------------------------------------------- This page isn’t working site.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS...
  18. cheyennemtnman

Using email plugin for form...

trying to embed this in the message <p>Email:<a href="mailto:{table_name___email_address}"></a> Phone:<a href="tel:{table_name___phone_number}"</a></p> Does not seem to work... Am I missing some quotes? or format incorrect?
  19. cheyennemtnman

Can you email an image that is uploaded...

in a form when the form is saved and using the plugin to email?
  20. cheyennemtnman

Advance Search Edit Format

Is there a way to remove the Calendar icon showing in Advance Search in the list view? It does not work anyways so I would like to remove it so that users are not frustrated clicking and no response.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back