• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. cyberholic

Google map visualization - add click event

Good evening everyone. I am using the google maps visualization and it shows my markers without a problem. Now i would like to create a function that will be called whenever a marker is clicked. I know that this can be done via the Google maps API, but i am totally unsure about what ID Fabrik...
  2. cyberholic

Url filtering a birthdate or userphoto

I made a manual form so that i can create my own "search module" for a user table. Everything works fine, i can filter by name, id, country via a URL that looks a bit like this http://www.xxx.com/index.php/es/usuarios?user_registrations___name=john&country=england But there are two fields that...
  3. cyberholic

Second label of an input element comes with white-space and double quotes

At the moment i am working on my own cusstom form. For this i followed the tutorial in here on how to add individual elements within said form. My code looks like this: $this->element =& $this->groups['User Settings']->elements['activationtime']; //echo $this->loadTemplate('element'); echo...
  4. cyberholic

Connecting the Semantic UI

I am developing a whole Joomla / Fabrik website with the Semantic-UI Framework. At this point i am trying to change the Fabrik dropdown elements to work with the ones from Semantic. So my question is: How can i create a form hat is totally independet from the Fabrik Elements layout? What i have...
  5. cyberholic

Creating a survey with Fabrik

Good morning everyone. Though i have been using Fabrik for some time, i have to realize that i am stuck because there is something i have never done with Fabrik: a survey. My solution at this moment is: 1 list with the user data (using the jUser plugin) 1 list with the survey questions 1 list...
  6. cyberholic

canSaveForm bug

Good evening! I updated to the latest Joomla AND Fabrik version via the GitHub branch. Now my SAVE and SAVE AND CLOSE buttons in the backend do not work anymore, but the CLOSE button works. The console pops up this error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'canSaveForm' of undefined...
  7. cyberholic

List drag and drop order plugin with my own template

Thanks to the vimeo tutorial on how to design my own form, detail or list template i solved many problems in adapting the layout to my needs. What i never used before: the order per drag and drop in a list with a custom template. I tried it now but it does not work and results in many jQuery...
  8. cyberholic

Pre-Bug warning with Bootstrap 4

I hope you guys are not going to hate me that much, but i am playing around with the upcoming Bootstrap 4 version. At this very moment a lot of stuff does not to work out that well. My biggest concern: drag and drop will not work anymore. Just to keep you informed that the bootstrap templates...
  9. cyberholic

Overrides in module not working?

I followed this tutorial to override a template and it works great http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/ at least until i reach the point where i want to change the edit button. Whatever changes i make to the either to the inline.php or one of the edit...
  10. cyberholic

Content plugin filtering with a stored cookie?

Good evening! I am using this code within a Custom HTML module: {fabrik view=details id=5 usekey=playlist_id rowid=234} and everything works fine. I know about the [ ] brackets to load a variable from within aURL in the address bar. BUT: what i need would be something like this: {fabrik...
  11. cyberholic

date element with table layout bug

Good morning everyone, i just downloaded the latest GIT zip and uploaded the date element as i was having a layout error with the pop up calendar. As you can see on the image below, i can click on the calendar icon, but the headers / td elements of the table are broken. I inpsected the HTML...
  12. cyberholic

tags do not set up language nor access

Good morning everyone! I have set up a list with several elements. One of it is the TAGS plugin. In my form i can add tags and save the form. When i go to the Joomla TAGS component, i see that the tags have been added. But they have no access level set up nor the language. The strange thing is...
  13. cyberholic

Own template for Google Maps Visualization does not work.

Good evening. I want to adjust the Google Maps Visualization template. What i have done so far is this: 1. copied the folder plugins/fabrik_visualization/googlemap/views/googlemap/tmpl/bootstratp into plugins/fabrik_visualization/googlemap/views/googlemap/tmpl/myowntemplate 2. In the backend...
  14. cyberholic

Filter module for lists with OR option

Good day everyone, i have a list and form with the title "products". I created a second form so that i create a Module out of it to use it as Search module (just like in a shop where you can filter or pre-search for products). Everything is working fine - on whatever page i am, when i use the...
  15. cyberholic

Content reset in module

Good morning everyone! I made a second FORM to add it as Module to the sidebar of my page. This way it can be used as "filter" module like i.e. we know if from online shops. The filter works perfectly as i use the redirect plugin. But unfortunately the "Content Reset" set to NO does not work...
  16. cyberholic

Two google map visualizations on the same page

Hi, i want to show two google map visualizations on the same page but only the first instance appears. As there is no visualization module, i made two CUSTOM HTML modules. Both have "prepare content" activated. Both visualizations have an introduction text. What appears on the page is that...
  17. cyberholic

content plugin bug with two elements in one article?

Good evening, i have a menu link connected to a simple Joomla article. Within this article i do have nothing more than this: {fabrik view=details id=1 layout=hoteljobs_details user_registrations___id=3} {fabrik view=list id=1 layout=hoteljobs} For some odd reason... In the backend: when i...
  18. cyberholic

Add a second LABEL before a checkbox LABEL with jQuery.

Hello fabrikistas! My situation is this: i made a checkbox element with about 20 checkboxes. The first 10 are boy-names. The last 10 are girl-names. I now would like to have a new LABEL element. What i have done so far is this: edit the default_group_label_side.php so that i added the...
  19. cyberholic

Visualization does not appear even with the article anywhere plugin.

Hi, as i found here on the forums, there is no available Module for the visualizations created within Fabrik. The only solution i found is to install for example a "articles anywhere" plugin/modul and make the visualization viewable through this way. BUT: this seems not to work. What i have done...
  20. cyberholic

googlemaps plugin - maps not showing when other element is published

Hi there, i have been trying to help others and opened one thread by myself concerning a problem that occurred to me with the googlemap plugin. As i have come a big step further, i am opening a new thread to not mess with the other users postings. My situation is this: i have a list with ten...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back