Search results

1. C

Fabrik Needed For Wordpress!

Hello, after having started to build web projects with Joomla, I've added to my baggage WordPress. Now I may see the difference between both. WordPress is not so stable as Joomla when it comes to install a lot of plugin (similar to Joomla extensions) and lacks a database extension like Fabrik...
  2. C

Joomla! web site down and a Fabrik error after upgrading to Kunena 2.0.4!

I wonder how all of the "not skilled" Joomla! users can do the Kunena 3.0 upgrade?!
  3. C

Yes, after having disabled in the #-extensions table the system_fabrik_plugin I regained the access to the administrative panel; I then updated Fabrik with the latest github. Another issue was to uninstall the Kunena extension (for install the release with no issue). It is not sufficient to use...
  4. C

Hello, sorry for having posted in the wrong forum. You was right! The web site is Joomla! 2.5 and Fabrik is 3.03. I wonder how to install an old version of Kunena if the web site is no more accessible (neither the backend)? Thank you.
  5. C

Hello, my web site has gone down after upgrading to kunena 2.0.4 from the J! 2.5 inner upgrade function (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /home/[...]/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 43)! All my previouses Kunena upgarades by using the Joomla! upgrade...
  6. C

Automatic Notification by: zip code or radius.

Hello, join us to this: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30559 It will be usefeul for all of the: Fabrik and Joomla! community :) Thank you.
  7. C

How To DisplayThe Thumbnail Of An Uploaded Image In A List View

Hello, that backslash changed to a slash fixed. Thank you. I wonder how ever it is not updated a way to use slah or backslash?
  8. C

Hello, here is the snapshot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56536372@N07/8406601374/sizes/h/in/photostream/
  9. C

Bump. I guess this is of community interest. :)
  10. C

Hello, every record was added after all settings about the thumbnails were on yes. The list was empty before I added the first record. Thank you.
  11. C

Hello, every image uploaded is related to every record added; I mean it is not possible to upload an image after having for an already existing record. If that is what you meant. Thank you.
  12. C

So, I wonder if anything seems ok why no thumbnails is displayed? Thank you.
  13. C

Yes, there is that (GD bundled (2.0.34 compatible) in the field. Thank you.
  14. C

Yes I see them; May you tell me where is explained or how to iinstall it? Thank you.
  15. C

Googlemaps Element: Feature Request

Hello, even I do not expect you to migrate the Ushahidi: https://crowdmap.com/ Joomla! 1.5 extension to Joomla! 2.5 https://github.com/Kimnooij/Butterfly-Toolkit-No-1--Building-Bridges/ to interplay with Fabrik; it would be a dream that becomes true; I'd like to see implemented the two great...
  16. C

How To Display The Thumbnail Of An Uploaded Image In A List View Hello, I installed the last version of Fabrik with the last github. I have a table with a file upload element and these setting: Display in list view: Yes Make a thumbnail of the uploaded image: Yes Thumbnail directory (ex...
  17. C

Hello, the developers here may do that' If yes who to contact? Thank you.
  18. C

Hello, thank you for your interest. I wonder if the functions requested for the project...

Hello, thank you for your interest. I wonder if the functions requested for the project: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29322 (the ones for which coding is required) may be done by some of the Fabrik developer team; if yes where and which are the terms? Thank you.
  19. C

I wonder if Fabrik 2.0 may be a better choice since it is compatible with community builder. Thank you.
  20. C

Hello, may be the function needed for this project may be useful for many other Fabrik users; then instead of coding PHP to get the job done a may be better a customized plugin. Try to think to a group of users distributed by zip code and distance as in the case above. On the other side there...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back