Search results

1. confis

Changing row CSS base on element

Hey, I need your advice on CSS I have this page http://mi-casa.online/payment-tracking/index.php/payment-tracking and I would like the user will see diffrent row color based on the status (radiobutton - Value 0,1,2) for example pending will be red and paid will be green ,etc I read the Wiki...
  2. confis

Can't download list to csv

Thank you, working well
  3. confis

Can't download list to csv

Hi, I see this issue on my site Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/confis/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6492 And when I try to download my list to csv it's not working Any idea? Thanks Yaniv...
  4. confis

visualization calendar - change the colour base on the leave Reason user select

The question is how to manage the values ? the colour values come from the colourpicker element (i.e 62,207,41 or 236,29,29) as the admin set it will be endless values any idea
  5. confis

Hi, yes , (color is set by the admin per leave reason ) now, when user select the reason, the color of the reason reflect on the calander
  6. confis

Hi, I have changed the CSS base on the Status element at the visualization calendar and its working good I need to change the colour base on the leave Reason user select (i.e General will be Green, test will be blue,etc) any idea ?
  7. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

All done well! thank you for the support This is how to This my calc element (get values from 2 elemnt and base on the user selection store at the DB) $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration_raw}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part_raw}'; //return $duration; if...
  8. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the calc $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part}'; if ($duration = "1") { return "full_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5") { return "half_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5" || $select_part = "First half") { return...
  9. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the calc $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part}'; if ($duration = "1") { return "full_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5") { return "half_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5" || $select_part = "First half") { return...
  10. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Ok, I have changed the css per your recommendation now its look like this .half_day .fc-content { background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(255,0,0,1)50%, rgba(255,255,255,1)50%) } .full_day .fc-content { background: rgba(255,0,0,1) } my question is .half_day .full_day...
  11. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

added it leave-manager.com thank you
  12. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Thank you troester, with one css .fc-content its working well please help me understand the way i need to use the Duration element (how to use it to apply to the custom.css) this is how i want me element css color to work .fc-content_first_half { background:linear-gradient(to right...
  13. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

HI, I use this CSS to get what i want .fc-content { background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(255,0,0) 50%, rgba(255, 255,255) 50%) } its working well on the inspector but when i use the custom.css on the site...
  14. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

I am change to the full calender but there is few issue with it when i select diffrent color for the event - it show the lower color as the other tabke event
  15. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

I am change to the full calender but there is few issue with it when i select diffrent color for the event - it show the lower color as the other tabke event
  16. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the cssstyle="background-color: rgb(201, 36, 36); cursor: pointer; margin-left: 0px; top: 284px; position: absolute; border-color: rgb(102, 102, 102) currentcolor; border-style: solid none; border-width: 1px 0px; border-image: none 100% / 1 / 0 stretch; -moz-border-top-colors: none...
  17. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Ok understood, but what do you mean by calculating values? my selection of the value done by radio box and not by calc element do i need to specifay the value of the label on the css or the
  18. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the css i need to use ? {$view}_$c #fab_leave_tracking___duration { background: green;; }
  19. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Thank you , just to clerifaythe status is at the calender plage in right? then to add CSS at the code or at the element ?
  20. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Hi, Is there a way to get the Calendar to be more sophisticated differentiate by colour code for different type of leave. E.g. annual leave = red colour, Medical leave = yellow colour, off-in-lieu = green colour) Clear indication on the leave duration (half day morning, half day afternoon...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back