Search results

1. confis

Changing row CSS base on element

Hey, I need your advice on CSS I have this page http://mi-casa.online/payment-tracking/index.php/payment-tracking and I would like the user will see diffrent row color based on the status (radiobutton - Value 0,1,2) for example pending will be red and paid will be green ,etc I read the Wiki...
  2. confis

Can't download list to csv

Hi, I see this issue on my site Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/confis/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6492 And when I try to download my list to csv it's not working Any idea? Thanks Yaniv...
  3. confis

visualization calendar - change the colour base on the leave Reason user select

Hi, I have changed the CSS base on the Status element at the visualization calendar and its working good I need to change the colour base on the leave Reason user select (i.e General will be Green, test will be blue,etc) any idea ?
  4. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Hi, Is there a way to get the Calendar to be more sophisticated differentiate by colour code for different type of leave. E.g. annual leave = red colour, Medical leave = yellow colour, off-in-lieu = green colour) Clear indication on the leave duration (half day morning, half day afternoon...
  5. confis

Email protected

Hi, I see Email protected on my site (data base join element) any idea ? https://prnt.sc/i0j9xb
  6. confis

Issue to see list After upgrade to Joomla! 3.8.3

Hi, After upgrade to Joomla! 3.8.3 One of my table not open - its take few min then nothing happend no issue to open the table from the MySQL any idea ?
  7. confis

Video duration

Hi, Is there a way to know the video duration after upload it (to use it as value on another field)
  8. confis

Datajoin elements save null when runder as checkbox

Hi, Datajoin elements save null when runder as checkbox for multiple select Any way to save multiple select on datajoin? Like in checkbox element
  9. confis

To use this feature, you must install the Fabrik Library package

What this is means To use this feature, you must install the Fabrik Library package i get this when i use upload element on the form and select show in form is there any Fabrik Library package to install ?
  10. confis

Get image dimensions

Hey, Is there an option to get the image dimensions after the user uploaded And show it in a drop down box? (I.e user upload image after uploading select from drop box 3 sizes original, bigger size, more bigger size, based on his original image demonstrates ) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010...
  11. confis

Reminder with pop up

Hey, Any idea how to create reminder with popup? i.e 1-User enter task with date and time on form 2-Cron run every five min 3-If the task is in five min from now, popup will appear on screen with the form task (similar to Google calendar popup reminders) Is it possible with fabrik...
  12. confis

wrong email format with database join

When i use database join value to show on calc element i am getting below issue with the format at the DB the format is current
  13. confis

Sync calendar to outlook/Gmail calendar

Hi, is there away to sync my fabrik calendar to my Microsoft outlook or to google calendar manse the event from fabrik calendar will show on the Microsoft outlook /Google calendar?
  14. confis

Issue with date element after fabrik upgrade

Hi, I have issue with date element after fabrik upgrade any idea?
  15. confis

Email Condition not working well

Hi, I have radio button element on my form with 3 option 0 1 2 when user submit the form the default on the radio button is 2 I add condition return '{fab_leave_tracking___status}' == 2; send email and add another email form element for condition 0 and 1 condition for 0 return...
  16. confis

visualizations calendar - ignore weekend and count numbers of weekdays only

Hi, I build calendar on the visualizations i have a question if there is a way when user apply for leave from 6-4-17 to 11-4-17 and its weekend between is the calendar can ignore the weekend and will count the numbers of days only weekdays?
  17. confis

Send email to user manager from Email to (eval)

Hi, I have table with manager and user - every manager can have one or more users the scenario is: User A update field X and the manager of this User A need to get an email with the change in order to approve it. i believe the right way is to make it is with Email to (eval) but i need some...
  18. confis

Calendar Visualization change form popup size

Hi, Is there away to change the calendar visualization form popup size,
  19. confis

How to get data from API

Hi , I am try to get the value from this XML (value1,value2) from URL <ArrayOfstring xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays"><string>value1</string><string>value2</string></ArrayOfstring> I have tried to use the...
  20. confis

Issue with date element after upgrade to version 3.5.2

Hi, I have an Issue with date element after upgrade to version 3.5.2 with chrome and Microsoft browser filters work only on Firefox I can not select date on chrome and Microsoft and on Firefox when i select date i get (but after select date , I can not re select i have to clear the filters...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back